e i g h t**

Magic Bullet Chp. 2

1st Pov. Kailey

I sit my head against Derek's shoulder that was slumped just for me, my body fitting between Stiles and Derek in the front. My head laying in it as I watch Stiles slowly pull over to a stop and Derek groaned.

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles says, as he tries to dial Scott.

"Almost where?" I ask, and he only glanced to the side for a second.

"His house." Stiles replies gesturing to Derek calmly, and I could feel Derek begin to become agitated.

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek responds, and groans at the sudden movement.

"I can't take you to your own house?" He repeats, and I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Not when he can't protect himself, Stiles. It's common sense." I pass at him and he gives me a side glare.

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" Stiles asks, and Derek pulls away to remove his jacket.

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek says, and he pulling his right sleeve off and proceeding to the other one.

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asks, and Derek uncovers his bullet wound.

"Oh, my God. What is that?" Stiles yells, and moves away in his seat.

"Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles yells, anything to make him leave.

"Start the car. Now." Derek says, as my headache worsens and I lean my face onto Derek's shoulder. My lips lightly dragging across his skin as I relax against his shoulder again.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles rants not paying attention to my statement. I could feel Derek's heartbeat pick up after my lips touched his neck.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out." Derek repeats with slight nerves, and he glares at him.

"-With my teeth." Derek points out, and Stiles quickly starts the car and pulls away.

---

I sit up slowly, my head sore from the migraine. I squint, my eyes and looking around, no one inside the jeep with me.

I panic and climb out quickly, looking around outside like a mad man. A small buliding ahead of, the door was open slightly and I sprint in.

My eyes pause at the scene as I reach a doorway inside the building. Barely catching the vet clinic sign just before I enter a back room.

Stiles was leaning over a metal table with a saw against Derek's left bicep. I shove the saw from Stiles hand, and moved in front of Derek.

"Stiles!" Scott yells as he appears and takes the saw in his hands. I turn to face Derek, and grip his forearm. He hisses and stares at my face in wonder.

"Scott?"

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott asks, as I back away so he could see Derek.

"Oh, you guys just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles breathes out relived, and bends down to breathe easier.

"Did you get it?" Derek asks, as he breathes deeply and look at him.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asks, as Derek begins to blink rapidly.

"I'm gonna - I'm gonna -" Derek tries but falls from the table, unconscious. I fall down to my knees and slap his face to wake him up.

"No. No, no, no, no." Scott says, and joins me quickly.

"Derek. Derek, come on, wake up. Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles yells, and I reach for Scott's arm.

"Where's the bullet?" I ask, as I acted on a sudden instinct.

"Here wh-" Scott says, but I grab the bullet and pulled the butt off with pliers. The powder falling onto the metal table next to them. I pour the contents of the bullet on Derek's forearm, covering the bullet wound.
"Is that a-" Stiles mumbles as I grabbed my metal flick lighter, igniting the gunpowder over his wound. They watch me in shock, as I blew the fire out and shoved the powder deeper.

Derek groans, and jumps up in shock from the affects of the powder. Scott pulls me to my feet as Derek shakes on the ground. His body shuddering, trying to cleanse itself of the wolfsbane.