s e v e n t e e n*

Night School Chp. 5

3rd Pov. Kailey

"What about this? This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds." Scott suggests, and Stiles with Kailey move over to a door in the corner.

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles points out as Scott sighs, and he lays his head against the door.

"The janitor would have a key?" Kailey tries, shrugging her shoulders and Stiles glances to her.

"You mean his body has it." Stiles replies, and she nudges him lightly.

"How can you have some sort of joy from this?" Allison randomly asks, and Kailey looked back at her.

"Because I try to keep my wits, and if you looked closer. You'd realize it was not meant to be funny." Kailey responds back, and Allison scoffs.

"How about we talk about what you really mean?" Kailey purposes, and everyone goes silent to listen to them.

"There's nothing wrong." She says, and Kailey observes her carefully, watching her movements. Her breathing picking up slightly, and Kailey looks back into her eyes.

"You're lying. Why?" Kailey challenges, and Scott walks up next to them.

"I don't like how you hang out with Scott." She adds, and Scott stares at her in sort of shock.

"Anything else?" Kailey lightly demands, as she glanced back to Jackson and Lydia.

"I don't want you hanging out with these spazzes." He conveys, and she nods in acknowledgement.

Kailey looks back to Stiles, and walks towards the black top tables in the science lab room. She searches through a few drawers as her hand wraps around what she hoped. Her hand pulls back out and presents a large bladed scalpel.

Kailey quickly passes them and goes for the door. She hears the boys begin to yell as she slips through the door hastily and runs back down the hall and to another set of stairs.

---

Kailey pauses as her footsteps echo through the halls, her body walking side to side to watch around. I walked toward the gym, my body feeling towards it. Tingles ran up her arm as she slipped inside without a sound.

Kailey sees Scott slide behind a set of open bleachers, his shadow disappearing with him. She quietly walks towards him, and enters the space behind the bleachers.

"Scott?" She says very quiet as she stops and looks up. Scott was leaning up trying to gasp keys from the hanging bloody janitor. His cheek had a drop of blood on it, as she got closer.

"Catch the keys and run." He orders, as the sound of the bleachers creaking to close.

"Please. Just do it." He says with a strain, and she shake her head.

"I can hold it back." Kailey purposes, and he shakes his head this time.

"Please. So Derek doesn't kill me in the afterlife." Scott jokes quickly and she lowers to the ground collecting some blood on her hand. The sound of the bleachers moving got louder as the moved close. Kailey draws a symbol onto her left hand, quickly walking in front of Scott.

"Paremque subsequi." Kailey yells, a purple haze of force flying from her hand towards the bleachers. The metal creaking as it pauses, another force pushing hard against the closed bleacher set.

"It's on the other side pushing, hurry please. I'm not used to doing this, so it's not going to last." Scott stretches for the keys as they dangle from the belt of the janitor. Scott jumps at a last attempt, the keys ripping from the belt as he grabs me and sprints through the quickly closing bleachers. Scott's body slamming against the gym wall after jumping out as the bleachers closed completely.

Kailey stares up at Scott, his hands grabbing hers to help her to stand. Their eyes quickly moving towards the middle of the gym where the large wolf creature stepped closer with its glowing red eyes. The wolf charges them Scott, blocks Kailey behind his back. The wolf rips him from her, his body flying across the gym. 

The huge wolf wraps its claws around her neck, her feet kicking against it's chest. The wolf growls loudly, slamming her body against the wall. Kailey's yelp erupts loudly; the group in the room becoming slightly alerted. Kailey groans, feeling her back, specifically her ribs aching in pain. She slams her hand onto it's claw wrapped around her neck, her eyes flickering a shade of glowing purple.

Her hands sending a glowing wave of energy through the creature, it's hands releasing her instantly. Kailey's body falls several feet onto the ground, her grunt sounding out, getting to Scott's light concussion-ed state. Her body rolls onto her front, her hands shakily trying to push herself up.

The thick deafening howl blindsiding her, as it screeched throughout the building and beyond. Kailey hears Scott's screams as her own body reacts with convulsions. She yelps as her eyes subconsciously flicker into it's glowing violet state, her hands faintly from her palms. Kailey's dried blood symbol, the triquetra, glowing brighter than the rest of her hand.

Kailey jumps to a stand, glancing back in pain for Scott, who was now gone. She quickly stumbles out from the gym, seeing a fleeting shadow heading towards the stairs catching her bright eyes. She groans as she runs after the shadow, running through the stairs towards the lab instead.

Kailey pauses as she sees Scott on the second floor, his own glowing golden eyes showing as he had shifted into the werewolf form. He growls loudly, stepping towards her with his own claws ready to attack. Kailey's body relaxes instantly, instinct taking over as it seemed she became someone else.

"Boo." She teased, Scott sprinting towards her. Kailey quickly waves her hand, a unknown power controlling her movements as Scott's body flies against the blue lockers, and indentation forming as Scott fell to the ground. He growls loudly, shooting back up to attack once again. Her hands flicks this time as she walks past him, his body shooting up against the ceiling. 

Kailey chuckles as Scott groans in pain, his body staying on the ground as her mind took back control of her body and powers. Her body deflates in a way, her movements now of a cautious nature as she kneels towards Scott. His growl erupts as he charge her, his claw swinging towards her throat. She yelps, her left hand flying out to deflect it.

Scott's body is then launching across the hallway, flying far down this time and crushing against he wall. His body movements die down, as Kailey jumps up and runs to the room, pausing before it as she sees something glowing against her body. Her gasp coming out as she saw her eyes glowing a violet shade, she shakes quickly, the glowing dying down as she enters the lab hurriedly.

*I updated this one hardcore, extra 400 words!

Sami*