f i f t y - s i x

Time lap (Frenemy)

1st pov. Kailey

I ran fast, feeling the window blow past me as I sped after Derek. Stiles and Scott taking another course, as I followed directly after him. Spikes were displayed in front of me as I heard a growl through the air.

I rolled my eyes jumped over them, and scaled the chain gate. I landed softly and ran towards the sounds.

I paused as I heard electricity snap as I ran right in front of Derek. He growled as the kanima attacked him and tossed him by me in behind a concrete wall. Gunshots filled the iar, as I felt arm wrap around me and the wind pushing past me.

---

I pushed off as i fell onto the floor of my house. Derek stood fully shifted and with his red eyes. I sighed and dusted myself off.

I brushed past him, as i went towards my house phone on the wall. He grabbed the phone and hung it back up. I rolled my eyes and went to my fridge. He sat down at the island next to where I was

“Are you okay?” He asked, and I sighed and paused my movements. I slowly nodded, and clicked on the stove, starting a new pot of tea.

“I’m just overwhelmed.” I said, and stayed turned away from him.

“I want to make us work. I want us to at least get our relationship out of the dirt. I want the Isaac I know back, or at least for him to realize his true path.” I said and ran a hand through my hair.

“I want to have calmness. I want my brother to be happy. Not some creature who kills people.” I said, and looked at him once I said it.

“I didn’t mean it like that.” I said, and he looked down at the island.

I walked around to face him, and lifted his chin to look at me.

“I just want. But I don’t want to change you…” I paused as I braced myself for a reaction.

“I love you.” I whispered, and he looked up at me. He stood slowly in front of me, and leaned down towards my lips.

He kissed my lips lightly, and I pulled him deeper, closer. I moaned as he lifted me, and laid us onto my couch.

He growled as i pulled his hair, and he stared down with his red eyes, and my orange ones. The tea kettle whistled as i stared up at him.

“I love you.” He said back, and I switched off the tea. He watched me, as I smiled widely and he returned it.