t w e n t y

Wolfsbane Chp. 1

1st Pov. Kailey

I sprinted through the Iron Works, my legs pushing faster than normal. Sirens surrounded me, as I frantically look for Derek.

My body felt his alarmness, as I slid on my legs and took off running as a sharp corner had been in my way.

I pushed harder as a police car sped after me. I glanced back to see Stiles father driving. I groaned and sprint harder, my body moved swiftly away from the car.

I saw a figure jump, and run off above the cars. I smirked to myself as a block took my sight.

I jumped up, my hand wrapping around a bar as I lift my self and jumped off another ledge to get high from the cars.

I glanced back, and flipped forward. I landed with a roll, and took off after landing.

A pair of arms surrounded me as bullets flew through the air. I struggled slightly, as a voice spoke in my ear.

"Kailey. Look." Derek said, and made me lean out to see the person. I saw Allison's father,  but bullets flew harder against the concrete we hid against.

I looked up at him, and touched his face. He stared down at me, and leaned closer. The bullets flew against the metal, as his lips touched mine.

I kissed him back harder and pulled back.

"Not the time." I whispered, as he growled lightly. I gave him a hard kiss, and wrapped my hand around my secret knife. It was a sharp blue color, and I quickly stood.

Derek tried to grab me, but I ran out and threw the knife straight at Allison's father. The gun fell to the ground, and her father groaned.

I grabbed my knife from the gun, and sprinted away. Derek's car flew into the building and stopped.

"Get in!" Stiles yelled, and Derek ran towards his car. I stood as I awaited for her father to rise again but Derek shoved me into the car.

I groaned as he laid on me, and Scott took off.