~One Shot~

Christmas Chp. 3

1st Pov. Kailey

I cooked quietly, trying to push aside last nights events.

I slid the last dish I to my oven and timed it.

I sat the table perfectly as I made sure drinks were ready. I fixed my clothes as I slipped off my apron and opened my door.

Isaac stood next to me, rolling in his lips to keep from laughing.

"Isaac." Is aid with a hum, and he looked at me.

"If I hear so much as a choke. I will cut your hair.And nair it." I said, and he stared in shock.
I laughed at me threat as he laid down the silverware.

I glanced into my dining room, 8 seats on both sides, and 1 at each end.

I sighed as I stared at where Derek would probably sit.

I shook my head, and moved towards the living-room.

My doorbell ra g as I opened the door to see Stiles. He gave me a wide smile and held a gift.

I took it from his hands and hugged him tightly. He backed away and paused as he saw Isaac.

"Stiles, your staying. You already know what's gonna happen if you do anything." I said, and he gave me a nod and I pointed towards the drinks.

"Everything is there, help yourself." I said, and sat the gift next to the tree.

"Kailey." Scott said, s I took his gift and hugged him tight. He moved away and towards Stiles.

I did the same for Lydia, Jackson, Allison, Erica and Boyd.

I sighed as I finally accepted Derek wouldn't be coming. I moved away AMD began to conversate.

We talked about many things, high school, fashion, "nerd stuff".
We laughed and ate happily at the table as we drank soda and smiled.

When it began to darken we moved towards my living-room.

"Like normal pubescent teenagers, alcohol." I said, and the cheered loudly as I poured wine, beer, and everything after that.

We waited till it was completely dark, and began to give gifts.

Every person had to choose two gifts for different people. It was entirely random for whoever you chose.

I had chosen Lydia, and Derek.

We exchanged with laughter. I stayed quiet as Erica stood and handed me a gift.

"Here." She said and threw the box on my lap.

I slowly opened it and covered it again with a flushed face.

Erica laughed as I pulled the top off and examined the gift.

"Black lingere?  I think I'm beginning to like you." I said, as she smiled and Stiles nervously handed her a gift.

I sighed as we spoke longer and began to leave.

Isaac was the last to leave as he tried to help clean.

"No go. I got this. Anyways I have to finish packing." He groaned and walked back inside.

"Why?"

"I'm going to visit my aunt." I replied and didn't push. He left quickly, and I quickly clean the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I cleaned the kitchen quickly and slid everything in the trash and dishwasher.

I paused as it was clean enough and I ran upstairs to my room.

I packed everything for a week, and sat it down. I laid out clothes and things for tomorrow and laid back in my bed silently.

I closed my eyes in sadness as I dreamy of Derek.