f o r t y - o n e

Shape - Shifted Chp. 3

1st PovKailey

I followed Derek as he had talked to Scott. I stayed outside as I saw Allison approach.

"Hey." I said, and she gave me a smile.

"Listen." I warned her and she gave me a nod and walked to the house.

Derek exited and came up to me. He only glanced at me as he opened my door and walked around to his own.

I kept quiet as we saw Stiles pull up. I climbed out as did Derek.

"Come on." He said, and I climbed in the back. Derek slipped in front and he took off.

I glanced to see Jackson watching me as Stiles blue jeep disappeared.

---

"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles said, as we glance inside to see a woman getting coffee.

"I'll distract her." Derek said, and I tensed but played it off.

"Whoa,whoa, who-- you?" Stiles grabbed Derek's shoulder so he would not leave the car.

"You're not going in there." Derek glared at Stiles and his hand.

"I'm taking my hand off." Stiles said, and I tapped his shoulder.  He gave me a confused look, and climbed out of the car to let me out.

I stretched as Derek watched me curiously.

"I was exonerated." He said, and I scoffed.

"You're still a person of interest." Stiles said, and he fired back.

"An innocent person." He said, and Stiles chuckled.

"An- you? Yeah right!" He said and he glared harder.

"Okay, fine. What's your plan?" Stiles asked, and Derek's eyes looked to mine.

"I'm gonna talk to her." He said, and something in me just snapped.

I walked away from the car and quick rushed inside the police station. I checked the break room of sorts for the female officer, and rushed towards the jail.

I slowed down and glanced around the jail cell. It was empty, as I went up to Isaac's cell.

"Isaac!" I whisper yelled and he looked up at me with his golden eyes.
Mine switched to violet as I pulled on the door as I heard the door locks bending.

I growled quietly and pulled harder, the strength coming from Derek's essence on me.

I pulled the lock to its breaking point and it snapped.

I gasped and my eyes widened. My eyes faded in and out as the needle in my neck pushed something into my body.

Isaac stared worriedly as I groaned as my eyes closed and opened.

Time slowing, as did my heart. I could feel the beats harder, covering my hearing. Everytime I blinked it felt like ages as they closed and opened and my heart slowed.

I fell against the person as I heard the needle crash to the ground.

I heard a growl and a loud roar that I hoped was a good one.

As I felt my heart slow, I blinked open one last time. My eyes training to focus on something.

I saw some dark hair and bright eyes as mine closed, and my heart stopped.