t e n*

The Tell

3rd Pov. Kailey

Kailey's feet numbly walk miles, nothing upon her mind. Complete emptiness, her mind asleep but her body awake.

Her palms glow a light purple, it show lightly around the ground as it lit her walk way. Her body stops in front of Derek's home. The moonlight showing down on her skin, outlining her blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Kailey steps forward, towards the front door, her palms no longer lit. She pushes open the door, and steps in only stopping to glance around. Her body moving up the staircase, and pausing once it felt a presence.

"Kailey." Derek's voice, was heard to her body as it slowly began to lose its consciousness. Kailey's body fell instantly, and Derek only catches her head. He stars down at her, as he checks her body for wounds.

He sighs as he moves hair from her face, and lifts her into the air.

---

1st Pov. Kailey

I sit up quickly, my feet aching as my head ached as well. I stand quickly and look in my bathroom mirror. My blue eyes dull, and my skin pale. I grab a red tank top and a pair of black pants.

I grab my phone, and trudge down the steps. I pause outside as I don't see Jackson's car, I glance down the street form my living room window. I sigh dialing Stiles' number, and leaving my house towards my driveway.

-

I walk next to Scott and Stiles, my hand holding my indigo jacket. I pass by Alison, seeing Scott separating from us as we walked to our science class. 

I sit across from Danny today,  Stiles just behind him at another table.

Danny looks ahead at me, his brown eyes scanning me.

"Kailey, have you seen Jackson?" He asks, and I look up and to my left where Jackson usually sits.

"So he's not here?" I ask, as  look back to him and Mr. Harris speaks. I ignore him as Danny shakes his head 'no',  and the door to the classroom opens.

Jackson sits across the aisle, Mr. Harris touching his shoulder and whispering something quiet as class starts. I give him a look he ignores, as I look away Mr. Harris yells at Stiles.

-

3rd Pov. Kailey

Kailey slowly passes the hallway towards the locker rooms. Her blue eyes searching for Jackson as the bell rang for class to end. She freezes as a few hairs on my neck stand up, and she glances down the locker room hall. She jogs down the hall seeing the boy's locker room door open.

Kailey slows as she pushes the door open more, and sees Jackson breathing heavily, his movements cautious, or more afraid. Jackson looks up with a shocked expression, as he sees Kailey's face drop into a angered look.

"Kailey-"

Kailey sprints outside, seeing a fleeting figure enter the woods across the lacrosse field. She runs hard flying across the field and into the woods. She pauses after a few minutes, no longer seeing the figure deep into the woods. She frowns, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand again. 

Kailey turns to see Derek standing right behind her, her frown darkening as he stares at her with a frown as well.

"Why are you following me?" He asks, taking a step back.