f o r t y

Shape - Shifted Chp. 2

1st Pov. Kailey

I pulled open the doors only to bump into Lydia, who looked petrified.

I heard them speaking before I came in and said something she'd listen to.

"Its probably the 9 pounds." I said, and gave a Allison a hopeful look.

Lydia stood straight and threw her hair back and began to walked through the crowd.

"Well, look away. Take a picture. Just get out of the way." I yelled as I moved past them and they moved away in fear. Allison laughed at my boldness and I went back to my regular state.

"I'm going to watch the practice since I have a free period. Bye." I said, and walked towards the locker room.

"Coach." I dismissed and went in to see Stiles and Scott.

I slid through only to see Scott look up with his golden eyes. I paused as he sensed Isaac. I moved from sight and move towards were Isaac was.

He looked up and glanced at me. I went to speak but he moved past me.

I groaned, and left towards me class. I paused as I stood in front of the double doors leading outside from school.

I stepped out of the doors as I heard a familiar engine roar through the parking lot.

I stayed in my place letting him see my back side. I chuckled at  myself and turned only to the side to see him.

He gestured with his head for me to get in, and I shook my head 'No'.

He glanced around and climbed out from the car. He stepped straight up to me and grabbed my bag form my hand. He threw a strap on his shoulder and looked at me.

He smirked as he bent down and lifted me over his shoulder.

I yelped loudly and smacked his back.
"Derek!" I growled and he smacked my thigh and chuckled deeply.

"Bastard." I said once he threw me in the car and climbed in.

"You love me." He said, and I smiled lightly and looked outside.

His mode slightly diminished as he stared at me. He pulled out from the school and drove towards my house.

---

"Do you want a drink?" I asked as I sat my bag down and walked into my kitchen.
"Sure." He said, and sat down in one of my chairs.

I poured a few glasses of tea, and handed him one. I sipped mine lightly and sat it down next to me. I switched on the gas to my fire place and pointed a lighter under the wood stack.

It lit quickly and I pulled back and closed the gate to the fire.

I sat on the ground in front of it. Derek pulled off his jacket as he slid down next to me.

"Did I upset you?" He asked quietly, and I glanced back at him.

"No." I said and looked back at the fire.

His hand touched my chin and made me look at him.

"I know I did." He pushed and I closed my eyes.

"I've never been in love." I whispered, and he breathed deeply and stared into my eyes.

"I want to know this is real. I want you to be free." I said and stared at him. He said nothing, as I slowly continued.

"I want to be make it work. I don't want to hide." I said, and he looked down finally and moved away slightly.

"No. Don't leave." I said with a crack in my voice. This caught his ears and he looked at me.

My eyes watered as his hands touched my face and a tear fell.

"Look at me." He said, and I kept my eyes closed as small tears fell.

"Look." He said again and I opened my eyes. He stared at ne intensely and wiped my tears.

"I-"
He tried and I moved closer.

"I-.... I-..."
I looked down at the ground and he growled.

"I won't leave ." He said and smashed his lips against mine.

I moaned and he laid me on my back. I gasped as my back burned more on my shoulder blades.

I groaned and pulled away. He stared at me and I slowly spoke.

"Take off my shirt."

"No. Not un-"
"Now." I ordered and he sat us up again and unbuttoned it. He tossed it back, and I pulled free my tank top. He stared at my light blue metallic looking bra.

I turned around to show him my back, and spoke.

"Tell me what you see. Lift up my hair." He gave me a confused look, and moved my hair.

I heard his breath hitch and I glanced back.

"What?" What is it?" I asked and he just stared at me face.