t h i r t e e n*

Night...

1st Pov. Kailey

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott yells, and Stiles looks at the door frantically. I sit beside them frozen, my mind replaying what happened to Derek.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles sasses back, and Scott groans.

"Grab something!" Scott yells, and he turns back to me. Scott waves his hand in front of my eyes as I was still thinking

"What?" Stiles asks, and Scott glances back.
"Anything!" Scott yells, and Stiles looks outside the window. My body only began to move as Stiles looked back to Scott.

"No."

"Yes." Stiles replies, and goes towards the door.
"Stiles, no, don't." Scott says as Stiles shoots out of the school doors. I stand quickly, running out before Scott could get me.

"Kailey!" Scott yells through the door, and Stiles looks at me panicked. I sprint away towards Derek, and fall to the ground next to him.

"Derek?" I whisper and lift his head. I slap his face a little and listen for his heartbeat.

"Derek?" I say again, and he coughs lightly. His eyes moving to me quickly and he grips my wrist.

"Kai--le-y. G-go. Run." He says, and coughs as his eyes stay open and his grip loosens.

"Derek?" I say again and shake him. A growl takes my attention, as I glance next to me. The wolf's head resting near my face. I flick my wrist, a thin indigo coloured force wave flying from it and against the giant wolf. It's body flying yards away and landing hard onto the parking lot. I jet off away from Scott and Stiles as I rush to the nearest door.

My heart pounds, as slide through a cracked door and slam it shut from the inside. I fall forward from the slam against the door. I look back and see the shadow, I stand up and run to a desk close to me. I angled it to block the door from opening, and sprint off through the hallway.