t h i r t y - f o u r

Code-Breaker Chp. 3
{Season One Finale}

1st Pov. Kailey

I pulled away from Derek as he dressed, and I left and went towards Scott.

I gave him a nod, and left the well line. I walked up to the house, as a growl took my attention. I stepped inside, as I looked for something.

I groaned as something hit my head, and I laid on the ground trying to keep conscious.

---

I moaned in pain as I grabbed the stair railing and pulled myself up. I groaned, and stood a loud shot off outside.

I stumbled to the door and pulled out one of my daggers.

"Kate, Kate, what are you doing?" I heard Allison's voice as I opened the door and jumped at Kate.

She stumbled onto the ground and her gun fell to the side. I held my dagger against her throat as she stared up in fear at me.

"Kailey. You have matured so much." Kate whispered, and Derek gave me a questionable look as he groaned in pain from the bullet wound.

"Stop!" Chris Argent's voice said, as I only glanced at him.

"We go by the code - Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent." Chris said, as he held a gun at me, or more towards Kate.

"We hunt those who hunt us." I said loudly, and Chris gave me a questionable look as well.

"Do it." A deep voice said, as I glanced back at Kate. Derek groaned and stood awaiting my move.

"Do it!" The voice growled louder, and the door to the house began to creep open.

"Kailey." Derek said, and I stood with my dagger. I slid it back in its holster and moved next to him.

"Allison, get back." I said, as the door opened more.

"What is it?" She asked, and Scott panicked.

"It's the Alpha." Scott yelled, and moved Allison to her father.

Peter sprinted fastly around us slowly knocking one out one by one.

Chris flew away and knocked his head on the ground. Derek fell next, along with myself. I groaned in pain as Scott fell to the ground next. Then, Allison fell back onto her bow.

Peter grabbed Kate by the neck and forced her back into the house.

Allison stood up and ran into the house. I stumbled after her, and drew my daggers.

"No!" Allison yelled, and Peter held his claws at Kate's throat.

"She is beautiful, Kate. She looks like you."
"Also nice job on, Kailey. She is who she was meant to be. You shaped her to the perfect mate, and protector." Peter said, as he checked out Allison and I.

"I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize. Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years. Say it - And I'll let her live." Peter said through his sadness and anger.

"I'm sorry." Kate whispered with no emotion. Peter stayed stone as he ripped his claws across her neck. Kate fell to the ground pouring blood.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology - didn't sound very sincere." Peter said, as his took steps towards us.

He paused as Scott appeared next to me. I sheathed one dagger and held on with both my hands.
Derek appeared on the other side of Allison, also shifted like Scott.

"Run!" Scott yelled, as she ran outside, and I readied myself at Peter.

Scott attacked him, he was sent flying over a table. Derek swung his claws, and Peter shoved him behind himself.

I charged at him, my dagger slicing his arm open. He roared at me, as the dagger was made with mountain ash.

I smirked as I grabbed on edge and dodged his punches. One landed on my side and I flew back against a shelf.

My dagger slid across the way towards Scott. I growled and leaned over to Derek. He went to move but I touched his skin.

My eyes turned to its bright amber color, and my teeth shifted along with my nails. I growled and jumped
onto Peter's back.

Peter roared as he began to shift. He grabbed my arm and tossed me at the stairs. I yelped in pain, and rolled my neck in pain.

Peter shifted fully again, and ran out with Scott.

The sounds of yells from Peter took out attention as Derek helped me stand.

He made me stand alone as Peter laid on the ground, covered in burns. Derek slowly hovered over him as I watched him closely.

"Wait! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek. If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family - what am I supposed to do?" Scott pleaded as I limped to his side.

"You've - already - decided. I can smell it on you!" Peter yelled, as Derek bent over him.

"Wait! No, no! Don't!" Scott said, and Derek slashed his claws across his throat.

"I'm the Alpha now." Derek said, as his eyes shifted red.