t w e n t y - t w o

Wolfsbane Chp. 3

1st Pov. Kailey

I slowly walked up Stiles stairs as the sheriff had let me in. Danny had told me he had left something at school and went back to get it.

I opened the door to not see Stiles, and I closed the door lightly. I stepped into the middle of the room, and paused as I felt someone else there.

I turned around quickly and dodged the arm coming after me. I crouched quickly and climbed onto the person's body.

"Kailey." Derek whispered with a laughter, and I smirked. My lipstick was a deep, dark red, and I kissed his cheek lightly.

It stained lightly and he growled and forced me to move in front of him. My arms and legs wrapped around him.

He growled again, and I giggled slightly. He sat me down onto Stiles dresser, and his hands  grabbed my face.

I kissed his lips lightly, as he deepened the kiss and licked my lips.

As the door began to open, we pulled away and I jumped onto Stiles bed covering my face and Derek wiping his and hiding.

"Hey, Kailey." He said, and I gave him a head nod and laid like I was trying to sleep.

---

I sat up in his bed, my face cleared and Derek's as well.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asked, and my phone buzzed.

'Hey, its Allison. Do you have my necklace?'
'Yeah. It fell off when I helped you. Jackson found it and I said I'd take it to you.'
'Okay. Well can you bring it later?'
'Yes, definitely.'

"Scratch the necklace." I sighed, and and the looked at me.

"Why?" Stiles asked, and I pulled the necklace from my pocket.

"She wants it back. She knows its gone. I took it from her earlier." I said, and they sighed.

"Well, there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." Stiles rambled and looked at him.

"So?" Derek asked, and we stared at Stiles.

"So it wasn't Scott." I pointed out as my mind caught up with Stiles.

"Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek asked, but Stiles shook his head.

"No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can." He said, and glanced at us.