t w e n t y - t h r e e

Wolfsbane Chp. 4

1st Pov. Kailey

I sat flipping through my chemistry notes as Danny listened to Stiles question.

"You want me to do what?" He asked loudly, as Derek looked up from his book in the corner.

"Trace a text." Stiles said, and Danny glanced at me for help. I looked at Stiles and he gave me the same look.
I shrugged at both of them, and Danny turned back to Stiles.

"I came here to do lab work. That's what lab partners do." Danny pushed as he looked at Stiles.

"And we will, once you trace the text." Stiles urged, and I glanced back at Derek.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny retorted as I watched his forehead become covered in sweat.

"I - I looked up your arrest report, so -" He tried but Danny interrupted him.

"I - I was 13. They dropped the charges." Danny said quickly, and I looked back at Derek. He gave me a confused look, as I took the book from his hands and sat on his lap.

"You gotta do this." I said, as I held in a laugh. He growled lightly and bit my collarbone lightly. I pushed away from him, and he growled again this time getting Stiles attention.

"Um, my cousin - Miguel." Stiles said, as he had answered Stiles question.

"Is that blood on your shirt?" I asked, and Derek glared playfully at me. I smirked and he looked down at his shirt.

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey, Miguel. I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts." Derek growled lowly and only I heard it.
I moaned softly and sat up on the edge of Stiles bed close to him. They stared at me as I played off my movements and plugged my phone into Stiles charger.

"So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should --probably---" Stiles paused as Derek spoke. Derek had pulled off his shirt, and dug for one. He slipped on a orange and dark red striped t-shirt.

I held in my giggle, and Derek smirked at me.

"Uh, Stiles?" He said, and they glanced back at him.

"Yes?" Stiles said, as Danny's mouth parted.

"This - no fit." Derek said, and gestured to all of his shirts.

"Then try something else on. Sorry. Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?" Stiles asked as Derek pulled at the shirt he was wearing.

Danny sort of drooled, and I looked down at the ground.

"The shirt." Stiles continued as he stared at Danny.

"It's - it's not really his color." Danny said, and he looked back at Stiles.

I stared down as Derek pulled the shirt off. He grabbed handfuls of Stiles shirts as he looked back at him.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy?" Stiles pushed, and Danny glared at him.

"You're a horrible person." He said, and Stiles leaned back and acted sad.

"I know. It keeps me awake at night. Anyway, about that text." Stiles said, but Derek yelled.

"Stiles! None of these fit." Derek said, and Danny stared at Derek's chest. His mind thought of many things, as Danny quickly turned towards Stiles computer.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny said, as Derek slipped on one of Stiles grey shirts.

"Kailey. I heard you." Derek nuzzled into my neck as I had bent over to unplug my phone.

"There. The text was sent from a computer. This one."  Danny said, and he gestured onto Stiles laptop.

"Registered to that account name?" Derek asked, as he had made me looked at the laptop.

"No, no, no, no. That can't be right." Stiles said, as he looked back at me.