e i g h t y - o n e

Masterplan Chp. 3

{Season Two Finale}

1st Pov. Kailey

Peter and I entered around the backway as Derek ran up and flipped forward in front of Scott, Issac and Chris.

“Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance.” Peter said, and rolled his eyes. I elbowed him and smirked, as it quickly went away and filled with fear.

“I'm here for Jackson. Not you.” Chris said, as Derek glared at him.

“Somehow, I don't find that very comforting. Get him inside.” Derek ordered, and Scott gave him a nod. I went to move out as Peter held me back.

“Wait, spitfire. It’s not youur time.” He siad, and we continued to watch.

--

“Where are they?” Scott asked next to Issac, and Derek looked around.

“Who?”

“Peter and Lydia.” Scott said, as Derek dismisse dhim and began to unzip the body bag.

“Whoa, hold on a second. You said you knew how to save him.” Scott siad, and Derek looekd at him.

“We're past that.” He said, and Scott tried.

“What about -”

“Think about it, Scott. Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. And he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful.” Derek said, and Chris shook his head.

“No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live.” Chris tried, as I saw Gerard step into the warehouse.

“Of course not. Anything that dangerous, that out of control - Is better off dead.” He said dramatically as he glanced at them.

Derek went to stab Jackson with his claws, and I jumped out. He galnced at me, as JAckson stabbed his Kanima claws into his chest.

I paused as Peter cursed behind me, and Derek was tossed away from Jackson who slowly transform.

“Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me.” Gerard said, as Allison apepared around the corner.

I pulled free my blue knife as shot arrows. I tossed it her direction as I ducked. I heard a groan as Issac fell to the ground the arrows petruding from both his shoulders.

“Allison?” Scott said, as she gasped out from my knife cutting her and disappearing. I ran to Issac and grabbed his arm. Scott did the same as we rushed him away.