2 days until 1D concert!!!!

You woke up in the happiest mood ever! Since your mom said that your BFF could go to the concert with you! You couldn't stop smiling because you would see the boys! You could just imagine seeing Harry there singing to his fans and then he just stares at you and sings to only you. When ever you thought about it you get goosebumps and your heart starts to beat like a roller coaster.

You hear a ring on your phone so you anwer it.

Diana: HEllo?

Marisol:Hey I can't BELIEVE it your mom is like my moms best friend and the concert is in 2 more days....I can't wait to see the boys and niall.... and I bet you can't wait to see HARRY huh..

Diana: I know right but these days life is going fast don't you think......Like time is going so fast one time the time is like 1:30 and then it is like 2:30...

Marisol:Yeah I can't wait for the concert I am just going to rock out to there music and meet niall because he is so adorable.

Diana: I know I know his blonde hair is awesome with that little bit of brown in it and the way he sings is just to die for i know i know Marisol....but Harry is freakin hot and he sings like an angel man i wish he was my boyfri..

Marisol: Okay I get it you like Harry and I like Niall...and the other boys are taken by elenor and danielle and perrie...

Diana: I know right i still can't believe that they are not single...and i can't believe niall and harry is still single to me I thought that they will all be in a relationship by now you know..

Marisol: Yea I know...LLN oh I got to go because i got to do my chores so see you at the concert in 2 days lln

Diana: Bye....talk to you later

Since time was going to fast you didn't notice that it was 6:30 at night and I bet she didn't recognize the time either LLN....Man time goes to fast and your mom been telling you to go to bed just in case when you go to the concert you won't be tired....So you are going to bed to get all the sleep for you could see Harry

Well that is it for that twitlonger hoped you liked it,,,part 5 might come tonight