The boys finished??

The boys went on stage and you guys screamed YEAH!! You guys all luaghed because you guys sounded like hungry giants. You guys are all hungry and can't wait until the boys take you out to dinner. The boys just need to finish this one song and then DINNER time! The guys came off of the stage when they finished singing Stole My Heart. They were all sweaty and you guys didn't want to hug them until they changed clothes or even take a shower.

Danielle: No Liam...no hug until you take a shower!!!

Liam: It's only sweat babe....it won't harm you!!

Danielle: NO!!!

Liam: I will take a shower then...I sort of reak and I need to be prepared for our dinner date babe....I am going to take a shower right now.

Zayn: So Perrie how did you like the show??

Perrie: I loved it...NO don't hug or kiss take a shower first!!!

Zayn: How I knew you was going to say that.

Niall: Hey babe...how you liked the show??

Marisol: I loved it why?!?!

Niall: I messed up a little...anyways I need to take a shower I be back!

Louis: Eleanor I am going to take a shower then I will kiss you and hug you...okay babe...LOVE YOU!!!

Eleanor: Good thinking babe..see you out the shower then!!!

Harry: Hey babe...whats going on??

Diana: Nothing and man you reak of sweat haha...

Harry: Thanks!!

Harry hugged Diana so tight that she had sweat on her and she started to have his smell.

Diana: Now I smell like sweat!!

Harry: Atleast it is good sweat!!

All the boys ran to the showers!! Diana cleaned herself up after Harry put all of his sweat on her. Paul gave her a towel and some perfume. Paul also gave all of you girls dresses and perfumes.

Paul: The boys picked these out for you girls!! It has you guys name in the dress so you won't get confused on which dress is your!! You guys could get dressed in this room!

Paul lead you girls in a room. The room had 5 dressing rooms in it with everyone name. It had red, orange, blue, green, and yellow curtains to covers you guys up when you are getting dressed. Paul put the dresses in the little room where you all get dressed and left smiling. Only Paul knows what is going on. You guys went in the room and put on the dresses the boys gave you. The dresses had notes in them.

Diana read...."Hey love I hope you like this fantastic dress!! I guessed your size!! So I hope it fits!! See you out that room in this lovely dress...hopefully!! Love Harry x"

Danielle read...."Well babe another day another date!! Hope you love the dress? It is your fav color!! Love Liam"

Eleanor read..."So we have been through thick and thin but now heres another date no one could ruin for us. Love you babe and love the dress, too ha. Love your boobear"

Perrie read..."This dress isn't for my mirror but it is for you. Our love is in the air where ever we are at. I can't imagine anything happening to us so lets share this date with the boys and the our selves. Can't wait to see you lovely. Love DJ MALIK xxxx"

Marisol read..."Hope we won't be friends after this date. I really like you and I can't wait until I show you what we have planned for. Plus, show off that beautiful dress I got you babe! Love Nialler"

All you girls read it and loved it. You all tried on the dresses and luckily it fit all of you guys. You all came out and all of you girls said cute to all of your dresses. You guys fixed your hair and couldn't wait to eat with you guys dates. 

Danielle: I'm ready....can't believe he spend lots of cash for me!!

Eleanor: He loves you thats why....man Lou really done it this time..

Perrie: Atleast he done it good..and Zayn he had to bring up his mirror!!

Diana: Well you know Zayn and his mirror....unceperable...

Marisol: I don't think that was right Diana but yeah!!

Danielle: Come on girls I bet the boys are waiting for us!! First...there now we are all on twitter with our beautiful dresses!!

You guys left out to find the boys standing there in tux waiting for you girls!!