Their Hotel?!?!?!

The boys was flaunting you girls around to there fans!!! Niall took pictures with Marisol and kissing her on the cheek. Harry was kissing Diana on the lips while the fans take pictures. Liam hugging and kissing Danielle. Louis kissing Eleanor and making goofy faces. Zayn with Perrie just taking pictures. The fans screamed even more when the fans could get picture with the girlfriends. The boys was surprised when they screamed even more for you girls. All of you guys went into there hotel and got into there rooms.

Niall: I love how our rooms are all the time HUGE and food waiting for me!!!

Marisol: WOW beautiful!!!

Liam: So this is where we all drift apart for girlfriend time...

Danielle: Great...i get to spend time with my babe!!!

Eleanor: Hey we should watch movies!!

Louis: Okay!! Sure Let's do it!!!

Harry: Babe I got it all set out already!! So come on!!

Diana: Okay see you guys later.

Niall: Hey Madi we should see the rest of the hotel?!?! Want to with me ofcourse??

Marisol: Sure it sounds awesome and probably I will get lost and you could come and find me.. haha

Niall: Come on!!!

While Niall took Marisol site seeing Liam an Danielle watched toy story all of them. Harry and Diana went eating on the bowcani (don't know how to spell it SORRY). Eleanor and Louis are playing with water balloons. Zayn and Perrie are watching tv. 

*******The next DAY*****

All the boys slept in one bed or on the floor and all the girls slept in another room. All of you girls decide to trick the boys. Marisol got Zayn. Perrie got Niall. Eleanor got Harry. Diana got Liam. Danielle got Louis. You girls put fake mustaches on them and put whipped cream on them and anything you girls can find. The first person to wake up was Liam.

Liam: Goodmorning if anybody is up!?!?! What the Whats on my face??? Hey boys! Boys! GET UP!! GET UP! 

All the boys got up!!!

Zayn: EWWW What is this???

Niall: It taste like Whip cream and chocolate!!! IT's FOOD!!!

Louis: I think I know who done this to us!!!

Harry: Where are all the girls at??

Liam: They are not here!!

The boys went searching for you girls and they found a NOTE.....