After the dance

The boys stopped dancing and singing when the song was over. The boys was smiling at you guys and staring. All you guys heard was the fans screaming. The boys said there thanks and walked off the stage holding you guys hands. Even Niall was holding Marisol hand. The boys had to get ready for there other song.  Right after their conversation.

Danielle: That was some great dancing Liam...haha.

Liam: Yeah but it was better with you..

Harry: Diana that was sick...great dancing babe..

Diana: You was dancing crazy but I loved it.

Zayn: Why was you dancing awkwardly around all of our fans??

Perrie: I don't know how to dance and well I need professional help or I will be dancing like a white girl.

Zayn: Babe you dance all right...

Louis: Babe that was the best idea Harry ever had.

Eleanor: Harry had that idea.

Harry: Yeah I thought you guys was board just sitting at that table...so I starting using my head.

Eleanor: Then that was the best idea you ever had Harry...

Niall: Oh sorry...

Marisol: It's okay...

Niall: So Marisol what did you think about my dancing??

Marisol: It was awesome....how about mine?

Niall: You were great...so um I got to tell you something and I hope you say yes to it...

Marisol: Yeah what is it??

Niall: Well um I want you to b....

Niall got interupted by their manager Paul.

Paul: What was you guys thinking?!?!?!

Harry: Well-

Paul: Harry let me finish...that was the best idea ever....who made this idea.

Harry: I did....why?

Paul: Well..you got your fans even more hyped up then before....so keep coming up with great ideas and tell us next time...well come on guys you got 10 mor e songs to do...COME ON!!

Harry: Well Diana this next one is for you..

Diana: What is it?

Harry: You will see..

Niall: I will tell you later Marisol....please don't go any where..

Marisol: I won't...

Liam: This is for you Danielle..

Zayn: This is for you Perrie...

Louis: This is for you Eleanor..

Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie: Awww...What is it???

Louis, Liam, and Zayn: You will see...

The boys got dressed and practiced there singing and then they went on stage. They all looked over you guys before they went on stage. Danielle waved and started talking about them.

Danielle: So what do you think they are going to sing??

Diana: Well they already sang What Makes You Beautiful, Up All Night, and One Thing...and there is a lot of songs they need to sing..

Eleanor: It's probably...um Taken.

Marisol: Why would they all sing that remember I am still SINGLE here..

Eleanor: Yeah you are right Marisol

Perrie: I think it is Gotta Be You...I mean it all makes sence..

Eleanor, Danielle, Diana, Marisol: Yeah it does..

Marisol: We are smarter then them lol

Danielle: Girls are smarter than boys....

All the girls hushed when the guys started to sing. Liam started to sing the beginning of Gotta Be You. All the girls screamed because Perrie was right. Riht after they all finished screaming they all gave Perrie a high-five.

Diana: Yeah Perrie you are right..WOAH

Eleanor: Awesome guess..

Perrie: Thank you thank you...

Marisol: How long does there concert lasts

Diana: Yeah...how long..

Danielle: It takes about..

Eleanor: About 5 hours because they all do enchores and they talk to their fans and sign things for them..

Perrie: Plus there is those meet and greets..so yeah about 5 hours..

Marisol: Dang..thats long

Diana: At least we are here right...having the time of our lifes.

Marisol: Yeah...haha

Danielle: We should take pictures and put them on twitter and facebook..

Eleanor, Perrie, Diana, and Marisol: Yeah

You all got up and started jamming to the music. Then you heard the boys stop singing and that is when you guys started hurrying up and taking pictures. You huys took like 4 pictures before the guys said Whats happening.

Liam: Whats happening?

Danielle: We are taking pictures thats all....you know pictures..

Harry: Lets all take pictures before we go back on stage fellas..

Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn: Yeah

You all took pictures. You all was happy and real smiles was coming from the boys. The boys kept o yelling random things to make everyone crack up. But all that had to end because the boys had to perform More Than This. All the boys said bye...before they see you guys agian...