The kiss

Harry leads you and Marisol to where Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor are at. Harry points to where they are sitting at. They all wave at you guys. You guys wave back.

Harry: Here you guys go....Diana and Marisol be on your best behavior...NO FIGHTS

Stylist: Harry you got to get dressed....pronto now....Harry don't mind your girlfriend she is at the girlfriend table they will all be best friends...come on Harry you guys concert is going to start without you.

Harry: Okay I will come if you make sure they don't fight...an...

stylist: Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor will not fight with them...come on Harry

Harry: Fine...I am coming...hey Niall you all ready already...awesome....watch the girls

Niall: Yeah...I will....and I will make sure that Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor will watch over them..

Harry: Okay I have to apparently get styled up...don't I look hot already...

Niall: Yeah you do look hot....

Stylist: O wow a Narry moment...and I just witnessed it..

Harry and Niall started laughing. While the stylist kept on shooing Harry. Niall went to the girls table.

Niall: Hey ladies...

Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, Diana, and Marisol: Hey

Marisol: What are you doing here not to be rude in all???

Niall: Harry told me to watch you guys to make sure that Diana and you...won't fight...

Niall sat next to Marisol talking to all of you guys. Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie was all happy to be with new girlfriends of the boys...and Marisol.

Diana: So you look nice Niall

Niall: Thanks..this is all of my stylist...Danielle do you think i am looking weird..

Danielle: NO...but you called me stupid on Liams twitcam....so umm no

Niall: But he called you weird though....haha

Marisol: My mom watched that twitcam while i was at school

Danielle and Niall: haha

Diana: I know why didn't you guys do it when we wasn't in school...

Niall: We had a little time that day so Liam was like twitcam time

Marisol and Diana: OHHH..

Perrie: So this is called the girlfriend table soo congrats on dating the last to people in the band...

Niall: Umm thanks Perrie for that nice talk...

Marisol: What...I am not single anymore...

Diana: Marisol.....you still don't get it...Niall lik...

Niall: Diana...it is cool...any ways like i was saying..Mari...

Paul...Niall on stage..you guys are about to start....

Niall: Bye ladies...have fun...i have to go and please directioners now...Marisol...can i talk to you later..

Marisol: Sure

Diana and Danielle: AWWW

Eleanor: I can't wait until he TALKS to you...

Perrie: I know I can't wait..until he talks to her

Niall: Yeah ok....I am out of here....Oh hey Harry

Harry: Niall distract Paul for me okay...and hey ladies...Diana....

Harry came close to Diana and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Diana blushed a lot while all of the girls said AWWW...Marisol looked at you like aww.

Diana: What was that for...

Harry: You will see..