The search for the GIRLS!!!

All the boys got up to see what the note says. They all read it.

***NOTE****

Dear, Boys

I know you are reading this note right now because you seen us gone.. I bet you guys are mad because we played a trick on you while you guys were sleeping. Don't worry Niall will probably eat all of it off since it is FOOD. Well you guys have to find us to figure out where we are at. Are you ready for the search??? 

Love the girls

****NOTE end****

All the boys looked at each other and didn't know why the girls done this but they all laughed. 

Liam: I don't like waking up all sticky but I love my Danielle.

Louis: How are we going to get them back??

Harry: First we need to find them. How??

Zayn: Where would they all go?? 

Niall: I have no clue but I want breakfast!!!

All the boys looked at Niall like really. They were all thinking about how to get the girls and then Niall thinks about food. 

Niall: What??

Zayn: Nothing Niall!!!

Harry: We got to think like girls!!!!

Louis: Really Harry I bet that is your dream to think like a girl.

Liam: What that is obsured!!

Niall: He probably got something going on here but if I was a girl I will EAT!!!

Liam: Lets check all the food places and see if they got something to eat or another note for us.

Harry: Ok Fine!!

The boys went all the resturants in all of New York and they couldn't find them. Until they went to McDonalds!! 

Harry: I see a NOTE!!!

Liam: Godd job Harry!!

****NOTE*****

Dear, Boys

Hopefully you guys are finding these notes instead of other boys!! Anyway you should be at McDonalds first because we came in BREAKFAST HOUR!!!!! I love BREAKFAST HOUR!!! Anyway we went somewhere that Marisol loves and we are staying there all day until you guys come and then we will RUN!!! We will run in different places for it won't be easy for you guys to catch us!!

P.S. Marisol wrote the part about I LOVE BREAKFAST HOUR....man Marisol and Niall are meant for each other.

Sincerelly, The girls

****note end****

Liam: What is Marisol Favorite part to hang out at all times!!!

Niall: Ummm

Harry: Come on you got to know something about her....except that she has a broken arm...other than that you know.

Niall: I'm thinking!!!

Zayn: Why did they pick Marisol though???

Louis: We don't know much about her and she likes Niall!! Only Niall will know things about her!!

Niall: Wait I know...FOOD!!!

Liam: Niall that is only you and wait look at the P.S. part!!

P.S. Marisol wrote the part about I LOVE BREAKFAST HOUR.

Zayn: Yeah Niall is right....it is food!!!

Louis: Never estimate about food or Niall on liking a girl!! Learned my lesson!!!

Niall:I told ya!!!

Liam: Come on!! It is almost the AFTERNOON!!

The boys went to a park that had food everywhere!!!

Niall: I am in HEAVEN!!

Liam: I bet that is what Marisol said hahaha!!

Niall: I see Danielle...I repeat I see Danielle!!

Zayn: Lets hide!!!!

All the boys hid before Danielle seen them. The boys was making a plan how to get the girls without them knowing!!

Liam: So we just sneak up to all of them!!

Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry: OK!

They sneaked up to Danielle and she screamed. They graved Danielle and took her to a room and interrigated her!!

Liam: Tell us where are the other girls?

Danielle: NO JIMMY PROTESTED!!!

Harry: We don't want to hurt you??

Danielle: I don't believe that?!?!?!

Louis: I am going to look for Eleanor!!!

Zayn: I am going to look for Perrie!!

Niall and Harry: We will go look for Diana and Marisol!!

Liam: When you find them bring them back here with Danielle!!!

Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis: OK!!!