relationships...

The boys went to get food when they finished playing with the pillows. Liam kept on yelling Sorry until you couldn't hear him anymore. Niall and Harry stayed to keep you guys company. The hospital was getting hot after all the playing so Harry and Niall took off there shirts for they could stop sweating.

Nurse: The air conditioning is broken so it is going to get hot in here. But we got fans but they won't come until tomorrow and you will be out of here tomorrow.

Marisol: Yeah and it is getting stuffy in here...man i got to sleep in this

Diana can't stop looking at Harry body until Harry snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Harry: Babe are you still with us on EARTH????

Diana: UMm....What...I mean yes of course i am

Niall: 4 NIPPLES......man i love our directioners...and why did you have to tell them about you having 4 nipples???

Harry: i have to tell my directioners everything

Marisol: Yeah everything.....hmmm

Niall: What do you mean by that Marisol???

Marisol and Diana: Girlfriends....

Niall and Harry: OHH

Niall: That is mostly Harry over here he be with so ma...

Harry punched Niall with a pillow.. Then you guys started to have another pillow fight. You guys had fun with these boys. The pillow fight stopped when the boys and your mom came in with food.

Zayn: Well here is the foo.....

Marisol: FOOD what did you get me huh huh

Niall: Yea what did you get us...did you go to nandos

Harry: Man food ruined our fun??

Diana: FOOD or pillow fight....food

Harry: Diana i am not that hungry so wanna share for we could eat it together later... Not to be weird or anything?

Diana: i don't mind but will your fans mind

Liam: Yeah they be sending hate on all of us but then they say sorry.

Louis: We don't need more drama

Marisol: Then tell us the truth...Harry and Niall are you guys single???

Harry and Niall looked at each other like they didn't want to say anything. Liam looked at them and winked. While Zayn and Louis are eating. Then Harry and Niall started to eat some of there food and tried to ignore the question.

Niall: Well you know I love girls young or old doesn't matter you kn...

Harry: Don't say old because when i was dating Caroline you didn't lik....

Niall: I know i didn't like her because she is freakin old man i don't know what he was thinkin when he was dat...

Diana: GUYS...lets not talk about CAROLINE she is old neewwss and there is new news around here somewhere

Marisol: Okay don't be changing the subject like that....tell us are you guys single or not?

Niall: Um Liam do you want to answer that question for us...

All the boys put some food in there mouth. None of them wanted to answer that question and Diana and Marisol have's no clue why. After waiting for like 10 minutes Marisol and you started to eat and then you guys went to sleep because it was like 1:30 in the morning and you guys was tired. Since it was hot all of the boys took off there shirts and put it somewhere. The camera people filmed while you guys was sleeping. Marisol couldn't sleep because of her arm. Niall talked with her until they fell asleep.

Niall: Why aren't you asleep yet beauti...umm *cough* Marisol???

Marisol: Well my arm is hurting me and she hasn't gave me medicine for it....so is Harry single or not???

Niall: Why do you like Harry...like that...

Marisol: NOOOO i like ummm forget it but Diana likes Harry like that...i think they would make a perfect couple....

Niall: Harry like Diana like that...he texted me that he wanted to kiss her but he said at the concert he will try to make a move...he liked her since he saw that picture of you guys...

Harry: Thanks for telling her my secret...Niall why don't you tell her..since you told my secret

Marisol: What are you guys talking about???

Niall: I like this girl but i don't know how to tell her we like sort of met...do you think she might like me

Harry: Niall she fell asleep on your arm

Niall: Aww why can't i tell her Harry...and who is sleeping on your lap is that Louis...

Harry: OH Diana fell asleep on my lap yeah.....she is so cute when she sleeps...

Part 13 will be coming soon