dancing with 1D

After Perrie left and after the boys went on stage......you girls started talking. Marisol stood quite because she thinks she started drama after Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie have been friends since they have started dating. Diana knew something was wrong with Marisol. Diana was wondering whats wrong with her since they are at the girlfriend table, at the boys concert, and they could hang out with them. 

Diana: Marisol are you ok??

Marisol: Yeah....why?

Danielle: You don't look alright!?!?

Eleanor: Yeah...you look sad...tell us what's wrong.

Marisol: Well like Perrie said i am not dating Niall...and he probably doesn't like me anyway and pl...

Danielle: WAIT...Niall does like you...he just doesn't know how to show it and Perrie...i don't know but something is wrong with her since you guys came in the girlfriend group.

Eleanor: Yeah...even towards us...i wonder whats up with her..

Diana: Does she get along with you guys...at all..

Danielle: She used to....like we hang out all the time and talked like there is no tomorrow...but when new girls come in she gets all....bitc..

Eleanor: Yeah...i think they get it babe.....hahaha

Perrie: Came back saying sorry.....to all of you guys....especiall Marisol....

Perrie:I'm sorry guys...i am not used of Harry or Niall finding girlfriends..well i am used to Harry but Niall all new for me...sorry Marisol..will you forgive me babe..

Marisol: Sure..

Danielle and Eleanor: Yeah

Eleanor: We are all friends again...come on lets see our boyfriends sing...one thing...

Danielle Perrie Diana and Marisol: OKAY!!!

You guys walked towards the stage and all you guys see is the boys singing and dancing awkwardly...the boys started singing UP ALL NIGHT.....they all said we need to do this with our babe's...Then they all laugh.

Danielle: Well then....Liam is going to get it hahaha

Eleanor: Yeah...all he is getting is a kiss.

Perrie: Same Eleanor...muah muah that is it...

Diana: Date first...then when we get married then we could do that....he just nasty...

Marisol:.....Well this is awkward...

Danielle got pulled on to the stage when Liam graved her...Louis graved Eleanor....Zayn graved Perrie...Harry graved Diana...and Niall took his hand out and towards Marisol...

Niall: Come on babe..it is just a stage..

Marisol: Ok

Diana was jumping around near Harry. Danielle was dancing with Liam. Eleanor was jumping and dancing with Louis. Perrie was dancing awkwardly near Zayn. Marisol was dancing but looking at Niall at the same time. Niall couldn't believe she was dancing with Marisol. Harry was happy that he was with his girlfriend Diana. Louis was dancing with his girlfriend. Zayn was dancing closely with Perrie. Liam was smiling while dancing with Danielle.  All of the boys was dancing with there girlfriends and Marisol.

Next chapter wil come tomorrow....