Meeting the girlfriends

Marisol POV

Marisol stopped walking when Niall said wait to her...she wondered why he said wait..she was thinking about reasons but none came to mind.

Marisol: Yeah...Niall

Niall: Let me take you...you don't know where you are going...

Marisol: Oh yeah right...sorry....

Marisol and Niall went to a resturant. The resturant was called Nandos.

Niall: This is my favorite place to eat. They have good food. Oh the Liam and Danielle. Louis and eleanor. Zayn and Perrie. Hey all the girls are here.

Danielle: Hey weirdo....

Niall: Hey MRS. Weirdo..

Everybody started laughing but Marisol. Marisol didn't see Harry or Diana. Marisol was wonderin where is harry and Diana at but she had to meet everybody first.

Danielle: So you must be Niall's Girlfrie...

Niall: NOOOOOOO....this is my friend Marisol..and Danielle not yet any way.

Danielle: Yeah ok...well nice to meet you i'm Danielle but i bet you already new that.

Liam: You don't have to be rude...sorry Marisol she hasn't had her food yet.....she get's really grumpy when she is hungry.

Marisol: OH...OK

Eleanor: Hey i'm Elenor...and you must be Marisol the lucky girl Niall has been tal....

Niall: Yeah we get it Elenor....sorry i am really hungry..who are we waiting for again...

Marisol: i am guessing harry and diana...

Perrie: I am zayn's girlfriend and you are...I don't believe we met...

Zayn: Perrie you don't have to act like that towards our friend...Marisol i am sorry about that...

Marisol: No it's cool...

Diana's POV

You see Marisol talking with Perrie and everyone that Harry said was there.

Harry: We are here everyone...did anyone miss us...

Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn: Yes...these girls man

Liam: Yeah we all are here now we could order before our concert starts remember..

Louis: Yeah while we are singing all the girls could get to know each other back stage....right girls

Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie: Yea

Perrie: Marisol I am so sorry how i acted but I am hungry aren't you??

Marisol: Yeah.....Diana I love your necklace o la la

Diana: I know it is perfecto...my dream cam true and now your dream needs to come true...

Marisol: What are you talking about Diana?

Diana pulled Marisol to the side and said Niall remember you like like him...come on don't tell me he hasn't tried to make a move on you

Marisol: Hey guess what he hasn't...so are you and Harry official..

Diana: Yeah.

Marisol: But you just met him and you don't really know hi...

Diana: Marisol just be happy for me...I have a boyfriend and you need to be happy for me okay..

Marisol: But seriously Diana y...

Diana: Marisol shut up!!!! Here is your ticket anyway.

Diana and Marisol went into different directions. While Harry checked to see whats wrong with Diana. Niall checked to see whats wrong with Marisol.

Okay tell me how it was please..