THE END!!!! <3

All of the boys was making up a plan to get inside of Nandos without any of the fans recognizing them. They all kept on thinking but they had nothing until Niall yelled out of know where.

Niall: Liam why don't you tell Danielle to come into the van with us!!!

Liam: They won't all fit Niall!!!

Niall: I will be in the trunk then!! They need to come in here or we need to go out there!!

Liam: I don't want to be spotted....so....I will tell Danielle to come in here with all of the girls!!

Niall: Make room fellas!!!

Harry: I will be back here there is room for two girls back here with me!!! I will say!!

Zayn: I am back here with you!! 

Harry: Look at that space two girls can fit Zayn!!!!

Zayn: You are right!!!

Niall: Three girls could fit here!!

Louis: We are ready for all of them!!! Tell them Liam!!

Liam: Okay I will call Danielle!!!

Liam called Danielle and it took her a while to answer him but she answered!!!

Danielle: Hey babe!!! Are you coming to save us!!!

Liam: Yeah we are out here!!!! 

Danielle: We are going to run into the van!! Man that is a huge van!!!

Liam: I know!! Bye!!

Danielle: Bye babe!

Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor, Marisol, and Diana all ran into the hugest van they have ever seen. The boys didn't even need to make space because the van was huge. Danielle came in first and sat between Louis. Eleanor came in second sitting next to Danielle. Marisol came in third sitting all the way in the back. As soon as Niall seen her came in he went with her. Diana came in fourth sitting next to Harry. Louis was about to drive off until he almost forgot Perrie. Perrie dropped all of her purse on the floor while all of them was running to the van. 

Perrie: Sorry dropped all of my makeup, fake eyelashes, and other things.

Zayn: Come in and close the door!! We almost left you!!!

Perrie: Sorry babe!!!!

Zayn: What ever!!!

Harry: Hey babe!!!

Diana: Hey!!! 

Harry: So how did that felt like??

Diana: It felt crazy!!! I don't know how you do it but I love you even more for it!!

Liam: HEY!!!

Danielle: Happy much!! I LOVE IT!!

Eleanor: Babe don't get your eyes off the road!!! Babe don't look at me!! Don't look at me!! Why are you looking at me??

Louis: I LOVE YOU that is why!!!

Niall: Hey, Madi!!!

Marisol: Hey.

Niall: What is wrong?

Marisol: Nothing.

Niall: You haven't been this non-talkitive ever since I met you!! What is wrong??

Marisol: Niall you are leaving soon and you will forget about me and Diana and never return!!!

Niall: What!! That will never happen babe!! I want you to be my girlfriend!! Look what i have as my screen saver. 

Niall showed a picture of you as his screen saver!! He showed you it for you won't think he was lying. Then Niall took out a box and gave you a necklace that had NJH on it. NJH means NIALL JAMES HORAN!! 

Niall: I am going to give you this necklace for you could be my princess!! Do you accept??

Everybody was looking at Marisol and Niall!! Diana was looking like GIRL YOU BETTER TAKE IT!! Danielle and Eleanor was looking like FINALLY!! Perrie didn't care she was making sure all of her makeup was there. The boys was nodding there head in to you and Louis was nodding his head even though he was driving. Niall looked at you like PLEASE SAY YES PLEASE!!!

Marisol: Yes I accept!!!

Niall put on the necklace on you and gave you a kiss on your lips!! Everybody was screming WOAH and YES!!! Liam took a picture of you guys kissing!! 

Liam: Going on TWITTER!!

*****FEW YEARS LATER****

Diana and Marisol are all grown up and on tour with the boys!!! Danielle and Eleanor are there BFF's and Perrie well she was there. All of the boys was happy to be with there girlfriends!!!!! They all got married to them and LIVED happy, sad, crazy, weird,WOAH, and awesome life with the boys. THEY ARE ALL HAPPY........THE END

**********THE END*********************