the harsh perrie

After what Harry said to Diana...Diana was wondering what he ment by that. Danielle looked at him with suspicion but she didn't question him about it. Eleanor was looking at him like what is he talking about. Perrie was lost. Niall came running to the table.

Niall: We got to do the concert...NOW

Harry: OK...bye girls...babe

Niall: Come on lover boy...

Diana: Bye babe

While Niall was dragging Harry to the stage....Danielle was asking questions.

Danielle: What was all that about???

Diana: I don't know...in the background you hear Liam singing the beginning of What Makes You Beautiful...

Danielle: Liam singing..he sounds sexy...doesn't he...

Perrie: NO Zayn sounds more sexy..

Eleanor: NO Louis does...

Diana: No Harry does..

Marisol: No all of them does.....

All the girls look at Marisol goofy.

Diana: I thought you were going to say Niall

Marisol: No did i have to...i'm mean did i really have to..everybody knows it already

Diana: Yeah your right i thought you was going to say that...sorry.

Perrie: Why are you here....if your not going out with Niall...not to be rude in all...you heard Harry....girlfriends table..

Marisol:....

Diana: Marisol you don't have to answer that....Perrie sorry but i took that really rude...say sorry

Perrie: i said for it not to be rude...anyways why are you here then..and she should answer...anybody would love to date Niall and she is not..

Danielle: Perrie cool it.....Marisol don't mind her...i think she is on her period..or something..

Everybody laughed except Perrie....the boys come out of stage and meet you guys at the table.

Harry: Whats going on girls???

Niall: Did you guys here us??? Do we need to get louder??

Liam: So how are you girls...missed you guys...

Louis: Babe...girls...whats going on??

Zayn: VAS HAPPENIN...whats wrong with Perrie....

Perrie looked mad as ever...all the girls ignored Perrie and started talking with the boys..

Danielle: Hey babe...guys you guys sounded awesome...

Eleanor: You guys sounded great and babe i need a kiss...

Louis gave her a kiss...like he missed her from 20 hours ago..

Louis: There babe

Diana: Babe you guys sounded great and Liam we are actually sort of getting along and i am fine...

Harry: We already know you are fine..

Marisol: Wow Harry....well I am not liking Perrie right now and well that is wrong with Perrie Zayn ok..

Zayn: What why are you not liking her right now

Marisol: Well sh...

Perrie: I don't know what is wrong with these girls but they need to cool it...

Perrie walked away and gave a little huff when she did. Zayn had no time to talk to her because he had to go back on stage and sing one thing. Niall stood there quite and walked back to stage. Harry, Liam, and Louis looked at there girlfriends and then walked to stage. All you hear girls screaming..

Danielle: Don't mind her...Marisol and Diana.