Faints

You stare at Marisol with a shocked look because she has a busted lip, some bruises on her, and a broken arm!!!!

Marisol: Hey guys...im okay before you ask...a little bruised up but i am soo good....yea broken arm but its all good...OUCH watch out lady that hurts!!!!

Diana: Where do you got the bruises at??

Karen:Yeah where???

Marisol:Well i got some on my stomach, my arms, and my legs but i am all good i might be sore a little but you know i am good OUCH lady really i will put the cast on myself but dang you hurting me WOMAN...

Diana: Hey she doesn't have to do that you know...she could just leave you there with a broken arm!!

Karen: YEah be nice to her...she is trying her best!!!

Marisol:I am sorry nurse....but you are hurting me and i dont like getting hurt and plus i am going to a concert tomorrow so can you hurry up please!!!!

Nurse: Well we got to make sure the cast is stuff LIL MISS and thank you girls! But you fractured your arm while you fell down the stairs and i bet that wasn't fun at all!! I done that once and i hated it and it was over the HANDOSN BROTHERS.....so yeah!

Marisol: Thanks mrs.....

Nurse:Cindy

Marisol: thanks cindy if it wasn't for you i would be leaving here tonight an....

Cindy: Your not leaving here tonight you have to stay one night but we will make sure you leave early for you could go to that one direction concert you guys were talking about

Diana: What she cant leave so what time should my mom pick her up tomorrow

Cindy: I will say 2:00 o clock a....

Diana: but the concert starts at 3:00 she wont make it....we wont make it in time a.....

Cindy: trust me we will have her ready in time

Karen: i cant believe what is happening today

Diana:Marisol you better be ready a....

Marisol fainted and the nurse was freaking out. Karen was calling the doctor and you was just staring at Marisol like wake up....why did marisol faint you wonder why marisol fainted....

why did marisol faint..you have to read part 8 to find out