Found Danielle and Marisol!!!

Louis went to where Eleanor loves. He seen her eating a carrot. He was about to sneek up on her until she heard him and seen him and then she went running for her life. Louis went chasing her when Eleanor yelled out something.

Eleanor: Hey everybody Louis Tomlinson is here in this food/shop from ONE DIRECTION!!!!!

Everybody looked at Louis and started chasing him. Louis ran for his life running to Liam and Danielle!!

Louis: Liam I seen Eleanor but she ran yelling where here so all the mall knows we are here!!!

Liam: NO!!!! Now how are we going to find them girls! Well you guys girls!!!

Louis: Have she said anything??

Liam: Um no she hasn't yet!!

Danielle: I will not say anything until you let me go!!!

Liam: Babe I love you but never!!

Louis: You got to call Harry, Niall, and Zayn!!

Liam: Got Niall on the phone!!

Niall: Hello!!! 

Liam: Niall it's Liam now everybody knows we are here so get over here now!!!!

Niall: Ok I found Marisol guess where she was at!!!

Liam: Where??

Niall: She was eating and we ate together until she tried to run and i caught her!!!

Liam: Great!! Is Harry with you??

Niall: Yeah! Why?

Liam: Tell him that fans know we are here!!

Niall: What......said......to...running!!!!

Liam: What Niall???

Niall: Harry I think we are safe now!!! Liam Harry, Marisol,and I was running from fans!! Lucky we went in a store!!!

Liam: Come back here!!! NOW!!!

Niall: Got it!!!

Danielle: They got chased by fans didn't they!!!

Louis: Yeah!!

Danielle: Hello.....yeah.....they got me.......I was eating....I know....okay...bye Eleanor!!!

Louis: You was talking with Eleanor!!!

Danielle: Yeah! Why??

Louis: I am going back out there to fing my girlfriend!!

Liam: Ok bye hey Marisol, Harry, and Niall!!

Marisol: That was no fair I was EATING!!! Hey Danielle!!

Danielle: Hey!!

Niall: It is totally fair!!!!

Harry: Where is Diana?

Marisol: I don't know!!! haha

Danielle: We know more than you boys do and now you guys are going to have international fans comeing here to see you guys!!! Good luck!