Buddies

The boys went back on stage to sing More Than This. You girls keep speaking about how they got there and how Danielle and Liam met and how Louis and Eleanor met. Danielle told her story first and then Eleanor did. Eleanor explained how she was a fan when she met Louis. They both say that they are in love.

Eleanor: I am so glad I met him....I sometimes wonder what my life would be if i didn't met him.

Danielle: I know right sometimes I want other people to have him but then it would be hard for me to let him go.

Eleanor: Exactly...sometimes I feel like the luckiest girl in the world because he treats me special.

Danielle: Yeah...Liam to..haha sweet but he gets fiesy sometimes....when he gets his moods but he doesn't show his directioners because he doesn't like that side of him at all..

Eleanor: Louis does too....he said he always shows his best side sometimes because the camera could take things a whole new level.

Danielle: Exactly....so did anybody put the pictures on twitter or facebook...oh and let me follow you girls...you are my friends and now part of this table..

Eleanor: Yes thanks for reminding me Danielle...I would of forgotten that..I am now following Diana and now let me follow Marisol..

Danielle: I followed you both and now I am going to say something about you guys....

Eleanor: Me too..

Perrie: I followed you girls...I am going to shout you guys out....yeah

Marisol: OK

Diana: Awesome

Marisol: I posted one photo on twitter...and now I am going to do the next one in a minute....

Danielle: I RT that photo and wanna kno what I said

Marisol and Diana: Yeah!!!

Danielle: Well I said " (your twitter name) and (your friends twitter name) are my new best friends and the boys love them...these girls are goofy and Harry and Niall are so happy..

Diana: I love it....lol

Marisol: Yeah!! 

Eleanor: This is what I put....(your twitters name) is loveing her some Harry and (your friends twitter name) is confused how she feels about Niall because Niall loves her..

Perrie: This is what I put...(your friends twitter name) first we got into a arguement but now we are cool and (your twitter name) great for sticking up for your friend.

Diana: AWESOME!!!

Marisol: Cool

The boys came in the room...then it was silent. 

Zayn: My phone buzzed and I seen the pics of all of us Marisol...they look nice.

Danielle: Really wow well i RT it ha

Zayn: Oh really Da...

Liam: Ok Zayn I think we get it....but um Niall tell the girls.

Niall: But you promised to tell them Liam!

Harry: Fine I will tell them...anyways we are going to take you fine ladies out to eat in a special place.

Louis: But then we go our own ways...