64

dans phone screen lit up, a facetime request from phil, to which he accepted. he watched as the small words changed to connecting until phils blurred face appeared and dan just smiled wide.

"danny!"

"hi phil!" he laughed.

phil smiled, feeling every color flow through his body just by looking at dan. so many emotions were felt when he sees him that he can't even count, or describe any of them. it was like his whole body was a balloon, just floating and floating until he couldn't float anymore. dan felt like good and he sounded like a song and phil just wanted to sing with him forever. he wanted to dig deeper into dans brain and learn every little detail about him. he wants to see dan in person and run his fingers through his hair, to talk to and mess with, to sing and dance with. god, he wanted dan.

phil tried to hide the blush forming on his cheeks from his thoughts. the burning sensation went through his whole body, giving him the chills in the best way.

"how are you?" he asked, trying to keep his breathing steady. dan sighed, but then smiled.

"i'm okay, really tired i guess."

phil smiled sadly. "me too. but, at least we'll be living together soon!"

"then we can be tired together." dan replied, looking down with a smile.

"yes, then we can be tired together." phil agreed, smiling widely at the boy on the screen. "wish i could see you now,"

dan looked up quickly, and phil almost regretted his words. but then dan smiled, giggling lightly and blushing. "yeah, i really do too." phil could barely register dans words, feeling so astonished at the sight of him. texting was so much easier.

hi lovelies comment here if u want this book to continue !!!