91

phil sets his phone down and turns in his chair, smiling softly and opening his arms.

dan jumps up, almost tripping and practically falls into phil's arms, his arms around his neck with his face in his shoulder. phil wraps his arms around dans waist tightly, a real grin plastering his face for the first time that day.

they sit there for a minute, enjoying the fact that both of them are alive and unharmed and suddenly phil cherishes the fact that dan is even breathing. he feels his shoulder become wet and slowly moves away from dan to see him crying.

"oh my gosh, are you okay,"

dan sniffles and stands up straight. "i'm- i'm fine," he says and phil looks confused.

"then why are you crying?"

dan pauses, his lips parting as he looks at phil. "i um- i don't know, actually," he mumbles.

"you're so strange," he mutters.

he looks over to see pj watching them both, which causes dan to look too.

"i forgot you were there," dan says, wiping his even more red cheeks and sitting back down.

pj only rolled his eyes. "it's fine, didn't wanna mess up whatever was happening there," he laughed.

"it was just a hug," phil said almost defensively in response, although he could feel himself blush. he sneaked a look over at dan, relieved to see him just as red as phil was.

"anyways," pj starts, clasping his hands together and standing. "where will i be sleeping phil? as it is your house and i'm sure you want to be with your boyfriend-"

"we aren't dating," phil cut him off so fast that it made dans chest hurt. was he really that opposed to him and dan dating? the thought made his heart twist, but phil had told dan that he liked him. he was so confused.

he zoned out their conversation until he heard his name suddenly.

"is that okay, dan?"

he looked up and saw both pj and phil's eyes on him, making him feel small and awkward.

"uh, yes?" he answered, not bothering to have phil repeat himself. he was exhausted.

"perfect," phil said, standing up and looking over to pj. "i'll go get you some blankets peej, i promise my couch isn't that uncomfortable," he laughed, walking out of the kitchen and to the hallway.

"you really like him, don't you?" pj asked as soon as phil was out of the room. dans eyes widened and he felt heat travel up his neck and to his cheeks again.

"yeah, yeah i really do,"

i'm trying to update more i promise
if u want an irl chapter next comment here

if u want a texting chapter comment here