76

"what movie?" phil asked, walking past dan as he stood as well, following phil into the lounge. his heart was beating fast, pounding in his ears as he went over to the cabinet with all his movie choices.

"i'm fine with whatever," dan said with a smile, sitting down on the couch. phil was facing away from him to look at the options, suddenly turning around holding a few.

"okay, i grabbed some of my favorites," he started, walking over and sitting next to dan, facing him slightly. "there's kings of summer, the little mermaid, frozen, and water for elephants,"

dan gasped, eyes widening as he reached forward and grabbed a movie from phils hands. "i love water for elephants," he said happily and phil smiled.

"me too! it's so beautifully made, let's watch it, yeah?"

dan nodded excitedly, handing the movie back to phil. he went over to the tv, putting the movie in as previews started to play

"popcorn?"

dan smiled at him, nodding. "duh,"

phil walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bag of popcorn and putting it into the microwave, as he leaned against the counter. he felt his whole stomach bubbling because of what had happened between him and dan before, and he was so damn anxious of what it meant.

the last time he was in a relationship, it ended terribly. but he couldn't let that control his decisions, even if he had lost his trust for people or how badly he wants to tell dan.

the microwave beeped, startling phil and he sighed, laughing at himself. he put the popcorn in a bowl and walked back to the lounge. he sat on the couch once again, looking over at dan and smiling. "here you go," phils voice was soft and quiet but dan took the bowl happily.

"thank you," dan replied, his voice just as soft but ten times more shaky than phils.

phil picked up the remote, clicking play as dan was eating the popcorn. he looked over at him, seeing how his eyes just shined from the screen in front of him. a blanket of light laid over his face, the sight enough to make phil want to kiss him all over again.

fifteen minutes into the movie and phil was already distracted, his eyes constantly locked on dans face. the way he smiled at robert pattinson showing, or frowned when his parents died. everything he did made phils heart twist into a knot.

he shook his head and focused his attention back on the movie, just to find himself sneaking looks at dan once more.

without even looking at phil, dan spoke up. "you know the movies way more interesting if you'd look at the screen," he laughed, and phil felt a warm blush rising onto his neck and cheeks.

"i-i just, um," he stuttered, trying to think of a lame excuse. dan looked over and smiled at him. "you're just really pretty,"

sorry it's been awhile i'm very busy lately!!!and i realized that in the last chapter i mentioned this been long but i was mistaken it's the next one that's long ahh!! forgive me i love u all