75

dan sat at the table with phil, trying his best to focus on his food and not the stunning boy across from him. after their moment, phil suggested pizza and dan automatically agreed, knowing it would take some tension from the situation in front of them.

he still felt completely shaken up, his lips tingly and his stomach feeling like a thunderstorm. phils cheeks were still stroked pink, and for some reason he couldn't keep the smile off of his face for one second.

they were eating in silence, only hearing the rain still pouring outside, the sound dripping into the house through the windows. it was only six o'clock, but dan was ready to just fall asleep. his eyes felt droopy, as if he had to force them to stay open so he wouldn't drop sleep right then.

"do you want another slice?" phil asked, his voice seeming nervous but also filled with happiness. dan thought he could just melt at the sound.

"no thank you," dans voice sounded shaky and cracked as well, but he tried to play it off with a cough, hoping phil didn't notice.

they sat quietly once again, until phil stood and grabbed his plate, grabbing dans as well and heading to the kitchen. dan let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his chair, glad that the huge clump that was taking up his throat had left. as easy as it was to talk to phil, kissing him and then talking to him? that was a different story.

phil walked back in, smiling brightly at dan and putting his hands on his hips as he stood in front of him. "wanna watch a movie now?" he asked, his face practically glowing as dan looked at him.

"sure,"

sorry for the short chapter!! the next one is suuuper long so hopefully that makes up for it