0.1

Song of this chapter: Middle by Dj snake

5:30 am

Hey Leah, you ready for today?

Why else would I be up so early if I wasn't 😂

True😂 what time are your parents leaving?

At 7:00 and make sure your ready and have your things in your car so we can leave at 6:15

Alright I'm almost ready anyway lemme go finish I'll see you later 🌺

Alright see ya💙

                                         Read 5:34am

Oh how rude of me! Hi my name is Alessia and that was my best friend Leah I was texting. Today is a big day for the both of us and it's going to be so epic!

Leah and I are moving to Van Nuys LA and I couldn't be happier! I threw on a light blue long sleeve shirt with black leggings, a solid white hat and my white Nike huaraches.
I put on mascara and threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I grabbed the last of my bags and took one last good look at my room. This House has been in my family for generations and it still looks brand new.
"Hey mom dad, I'm leaving soon" I said once I walked downstairs. "Oh my baby is growing up too fast" my mom said hugging me. "Hey mom don't worry I still will always be your little girl" I said giving her a reassuring smile. "It feels like yesterday I was potty training you"
I giggled and I gave them one last hug before going to my car.
"Hey hoe" I heard a familiar voice as I put my bag in the car. It was Leah. "Are you excited about today?" She asked I nodded and checked the time.
6:10
"Lets hit the road Alessia" she said while I climbed in the passenger seat.