1.5

KACHIGGA MY JIGGAS I PROMISE THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER OK BYE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait! So your telling me you're pregnant!?

I winced at his voice and I said " its not for certain but I'm going to buy a pregnancy test to double check"

He paced back and forth and my anxiety raises. Oh my god, is he going to leave me? Will he not pay his child support? What am I gonna do?!

The tension in the room is so thick, you can slice it with a knife. I fumble with my manicured finger nail and he stops moving.

"I'll be back" he said grabbing his keys and not looking back after he left. "Wait, what the fuck?! where are you going?" "Out" was all I got. A flat, basic attitudey response.

I sighed as I plopped on my bed and buried my head in my hands. "Fuck fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck" was all I said after I threw my fist into the wall. I continue to punch the wall and I banged my head on it and slid down.

Tears uncontrollably fell down my face as I double over into fetal position.

The room was quiet except for the loud thumps of my tear drops dying on the floor.

" I fucking knew I should have listened to nick damnit!" I cursed at myself and I grabbed my keys and went to the store.

I grabbed pregnancy test and tried to find plan b but they were sold out. "Damn, is it fucking season? all the birth controls are sold out!" I groaned and went to check out.

I sped down the road to my house and sprinted up the stairs.

"Please please please be negative!" I said. I looked at it and I shook my head. No no no.

The door of my bathroom opens and I don't dare meet the eyes of the intruder.

"Lessia?" A soft voice says, that I don't recognize speaks up. I dry my face and I'm staring at sawyer.

He scans the room and meets my eyes again. He kneels down and in one swift movement I'm put into a big and warm embrace.

"I heard what happened." Was all he said. I started sniffling again and he rubbed small circles on my back. "Just so you know, adym didn't run away from you."

"Then where the fuck did he go, huh?" I spat. Sawyer sighed and pushes me away so I'm looking at him. "I can't tell you that" he gave me a small nervous smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

I growled and pushed him away. "GREAT NOW I'M GONNA BE A SINGLE PARENT AND MY BROTHER IS GONNA KILL ME AND HIM!" I yelled down the hallway. I stormed down stairs and grabbed some ice cream. Sawyer came waddling down and he comforted me while I ate my ice cream and cried .

Months have gone by and I look down at mine and adym's messages. He told me he's going to be out of town for a while and doing something important but he's probably hoeing around.

I sighed and rubbed my belly. I was 6 months pregnant now. It's now April and he's been gone since November. I don't know whether to be mad or happy that he at least kept in contact with me. Leah knows about my pregnancy but nick doesn't. He's going to have to find out anyway. He's going to murder me. I'm 19 and adym is 22. What the fuck am I gonna do? (Hey that rhymed ( ^∇^) IMA poet and I didn't even know it. Ok OK ill shut up)

I sigh and go downstairs. For some reason I have a craving for peanut butter and pickles. I waddled down the stairs and to the kitchen. I go to turn on the lights and I saw someone rummaging through the cabinet. They bonked  their head as I startled them with the lights and someone emerges.

"Lessia what the fuck!?"

OH SHET is lessia in trouble? Comment and vote babes😘💙