0.5

I almost fell off the swings that me and Leah were on.
"Hey, I don't think I've seen you around before" he said. I shook my head and said "we just moved in today I'm Alessia and this is my best friend Leah" "wow Alessia pretty name for a beautiful girl like you, I'm Adym Welcome to Van Nuys!" Oh lord
Stay cool Lessia, he's just another person
" I uh know who you are" I stuttered. He smirked and asked "are you a lastfan?" I nodded and Leah laughed at me. I elbowed her side and she stopped. "Nice to see a fan so close to me" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yep that's me Alessia Ramirez"
"Yeah..." he chuckled and spoke up again "Wait did you say you were Alesia Ramirez?" I nodded and his facial expression brightens. " oh your the beautiful girl your best friend texted me about" I blushed and Leah whispered in my ear "your welcome" I shot her a funny look and I looked at him blushing. "Uh, sorry I normally don't get this nervous around girls your just so beautiful I can't control my self" he said I turned my head so he wouldn't see me blush. He chuckled and his brother came running up to us. We have to go, you know who wants us" Sawyer said. "Ok I'm coming, well I have to go" he kissed my cheek an ran off. My knees started to cave in and Leah caught me. She laughed so hard that she ended up dropping me and we both fell to the floor laughing. We got up and dusted out clothes and went to the store to buy food. " dude I seriously can't believe that just happened" I said while grabbing some carrots. "Soo when's the wedding?" Leah teased. I glared at her and she laughed loudly and obnoxiously. The other customers looked at us and walked away. "Fucking Leah I swear" I muttered she laughed and pushed the cart down the checkout line. We headed home and unloaded the groceries. While I was busy unloading, I notice someone's necklace glistening in the sunlight. I looked to see Leah sitting on the car. I jumped and I punched her. "Owww you hoe!" She exclaimed and I laughed. "That's what you get Leah" I replied as I lifted the package of water bottles. She scrunched up her face and helped with the rest of the groceries. After we finished I took a shower. "HEY LEAH HAVE YOU SEEN MY TOWEL?" I screamed from the bathroom. "YEAH THERE ON YOUR BED" she yelled back. I groaned because I was naked. I ran to my room praying my window wasn't open. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. I turned and my window was open...