1.3

pssssttt hey, you! yeah YOU! uh this chapter is kinda dirty so :/ read at your own risk :))

Lessia-

I woke up with Adym's arms wrapped around my waist and the sunlight pouring out of the curtains. I tried turning to face him but he won't loosen his grip. I giggle and manage to turn around. "Good morning my prince" I whispered while playing with his hair. He groans for a minute before opening his eyes.

"Good morning princess" he said in his raspy morning voice. I bit my lip and he snuggled into my chest. "Your boobs are comfortable" he mumbles. I laugh a bit louder than I should have but I still saw his smile. He started snoring in my boobs and I kissed his forehead. Nasty little shit. I turned on the tv and stroked his hair while watching a movie.

About an hour later I looked down at him and started leaving little kisses on his face. He groaned and kissed my chest. "Ok ok I'm up" "but don't stop" he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "What am I gonna do with you child" I said kissing his lips. "Fuck me?" He replied with a smirk. I cut my eyes at him and he laughed.

He maneuvered his body between my legs and laid on top of me. oh sure, now he's awake😑. "Oh you thought I was kidding?" He grinned. My eyes widened as I felt his bulge rub against me. "Adym Alyxander Yorba it is 10 in the morning." I whispered yelled. "Making love has no time limit" he replied with an evil grin.

i rolled my eyes and he took off my shirt. "adymmmm" i whined. "hush baby girl, daddy wants you" he said licking my thighs.

"of course" i thought. "adym! what about leah?" "she has a room next door yanno" he rolled his eyes and sighed. "it'll be fine, she's a heavy sleeper anyway." i pinched the bridge of my nose and he smiled at something.

"oh, would you look at that! my dick popped outta my pants." he said. "you're an ass" i said as i slide my panties off.

"i know" he smiled. he grabbed my legs and lifted them up and held them in one hand as he slides his manhood inside of me.

"oh shit." i moaned while scratching my bed sheets. my eyes rolled in the back of my head as adym pounds his dick inside of me. he chuckled as he kisses me.

"your so hot when you're taking daddy's cock baby girl" he moaned in my ear. in response, i moaned and squeezed my eyes shut.

"you like daddy fucking your tight pussy huh princess?" i screamed and nodded furiously. i saw an evil smirk spread across his face as he pounded harder. he then flipped me over and i was on top riding and trying not to be loud.

i buried my face in his chest while i was riding him. "i-i-i'm c-cumming!" i yelled in his chest. "not yet princess" he groaned. "i'm almost there baby girl" he said while stroking my hair.

he starts getting sloppy and he whispered "cum for daddy". i obeyed, and i let out one last scream before releasing all over his length. once i finished, i started panting.

my whole body trembled as the orgasm spread throughout my body. i looked him in the eyes and i giggled. "are you happy now?" i said turning my head to face him. "very now that I'm laying next too you" I rolled my eyes and went to take a shower. once I wrapped my body and my hair in towels, my phone rings and I check the caller ID to see it was nick.

"what asshole?" I spat
"lessi I know you don't want to hear me out but please heave this warning!"
"you've got 5 seconds"
"I'm aware you know about adym's son correct?" 
"no shit nick"
"ok, ok anyway, don't fall for his tricks he's just going to get you pregnant and leave just like he did with his baby mama. even sawyer could back me up on this!"
"oh man, I never thought of it that way" I said pasting back and forth.
"you really believe me?"
"of course!"
"not." 
"nick I'm really getting tired of your shit just let me make a judgement of my own. bye!"

I hung up my phone and threw it on the counter top. as I sat there, curling my hair, nick's words played through my head. 

maybe he's right. he has been right about every other guy I've dated. maybe Adym is using me....

maybe Adym doesn't love me like he says he does....