1.9

"Heyyyyy wakeeeeupppppp" adym said while nudging my arm. I sigh and turn over. "What" I said. "I got a surpriseeeeee now dress nicely"I groan as I drag my pregnant ass out the bed and to the bathroom.  I turn on the water in the shower and let my robe hit the floor.

Once I'm dressed, I put on some light makeup and slipped on my shoes. " Alright, I'm done let's go before I collapse." I spat. Adym runs down the stairs, keys in hand and opens the door for me. "Lets goooo!" He squeals I smile and he drives to the Beverly Hills park. "What are we doing here?"
"You'll see, just close your eyes and I'll lead you there" he said. I sighed and closed my eyes. He smiled and dragged me for what seemed like forever. "Ok, Open them!" I opened my eyes and I see my family and they scream "surprise!" I smile and look around it was a baby shower/ gender reveal party. I smiled and walked toward the table with colored powder bombs. There were four of them and I was excited to tell him about the surprise I had.

It was towards the end of the day and time for the gender reveal. All I hear is its a boy! No a girl! No twin girls! No twin boys!

I got excited and I grabbed the flasks and opened them. The first one shot out the blue powder. I snuck the second one behind my back while everyone cheered. "Wait, I have one more surprise!" I said twisting the top off behind my back. I opened it and it shot out pink powder and everyone went ballistic. Adym looked at me with shock and started crying. "I'm having twins!" He screamed. I smiled and he picked me up and kissed my cheek.

"Lessia, you don't know how happy you've made me. I love you so much"
I smiled and kissed him passionately. "I love you more"

Years go by and Adym and I are now married with 3 kids and 2 dogs. Adym finally got full custody of his other son and he lives with us making me a mom with 3 kids. Leah and I combined our families in our house and we live happily in Van Nuys. Hey, we didn't have to move or pay expensive rent ok don't judge. Anyway, Nick and I finally made up and we are closer than before. Sawyer and his family live in the house next door and we became best friends the day he comforted me when I found out I was pregnant. Life has changed but, I'm glad it happened this way. I couldn't ask for a better family.

The house next door.

Thanks for reading guys I appreciate it. Go check out my other stories! OH And I'm making an imagine book so dm me some ideas and tittles and ill make a book. Thanks guys i love you all! (•ө•)♡