1.1

I guess you could say tonight went really well. He took me out on a dinner cruise over the ocean.

"Woah Adym, you didn't have to do this for me" I said admiring the moonlight blanket spread across the ocean. His low chuckle fills my ears and sent chills down my spine. "Of course I had too!" "A beautiful girl like you deserves nice things in life" I blushed and he laughs. " your so cute" he mumbled. I softly giggle and looked down at him. his face was buried in the crook of my neck. I play with his hair and I felt his smile against my neck. his warm breath gave me goosebumps all over my body.

He was calm for a minute and I thought he fell asleep. so I gently wrapped our blanket around him and his head jolted up. I laughed and he looked at me funny. "what was that?!" he exclaimed. "it was the blanket dummy" I said stifling a giggle. "you think this is funny huh?" he grunted after he pushed me over. he got on top of me and started tickling me. "STOPPP" I squealed. my shirt lifted up and he blew a raspberry on my tummy. I giggled uncontrollably and he kept tickling me. "I-If y-you d-don't stop I-I'm going t-to kick y-you!" I said in between giggles.

"ok ok, i'll stop" he said as he lifted his hands away from my side. I gasped for air and he laughed at me. I slugged his arm and he fell off of me groaning. I jumped on top of him and tickled him. "you don't like it huh?" I said as he just stares at me. "uh oh" I said. He Gave me a mischievous smirk and he tackled me under the blanket. I squealed and squirmed under his body.

His body pinned me down as he continued tickling me. "OK OK OK I GET IT" I wailed as he let out a sexy chuckle before getting off of me. "All right passengers, we'll be on land soon so collect your belongings and head towards the main entrance. Thank you for joining us on this dinner cruise and drive safely" the captain said over the intercom. I looked at Adym and he's folding the blanket and I grabbed my purse and intertwined my fingers with his.

He smiles and kisses me on my forehead while we walk down the stairs. We head to the car and drive home. "I got one last surprise for you before we head home." He said looking at me in the corner of his eye. He rubs my thigh and goosebumps follow his touch. I bite my lip and he looks at me. "Babygirl, don't bite your lip, it does things to me" he says. I blush and look out my window.

After a few minutes of driving we head back to the house but we don't go in. We sneak around back and to my surprise there's a pool area that I hadn't noticed before until now. "Where the hell did this come from?" I asked while he unlocks the gate. "Its been here silly" he says while he ruffles my hair. I scrunch my nose and he kissed my forehead. "You're so cute babe" he said walking through the gate. He holds the gate open till I walk in.

The moon reflects on the pool making it glisten. The pool lights defines the water making it look a pretty blue. I bend over and touch the water. "Oh it's warm" I say to myself. I take off my vans and stick my feet in the pool. I look at adym and he took a picture of me splashing around.

"HEY DELETE THAT" I say rushing over to him. He laughed and ran from me. "ADYMMMM" I whined as he continued to run from me. I stopped and looked at him from the other side of the pool. "Fine be like that" I mutter. I start to take off my cardigan and throw it on the pool chair. "Lessia what the fuck are you doing?" He asks as I take off my hoops and my flower crown.

"Oh nothing that concerns you" I said with a smirk in my voice. He furrowed his eyebrows as he continues looking at me. I take my leggings off and kick them on to the chair and I remove my panties. As I removed my underwear, I made eye contact with Adym and winked. His eyes got bigger and put his phone on the table.

I unhooked my bra and took it off before removing my shirt. I stand there before him naked . His mouth opens wide and I jump into the pool. I feel his gaze while I swim around to the shallow end to approach him. I flip my hair out of my face and I walk up to him and close his mouth. "Better close your mouth boy before a mosquito flies in there." I winked and walked past him swaying my hips a little bit. I turn to stare at him in the corner of my eyes and I see him rushing to get undressed.
I giggle and jump in the pool again.