1.0

"um, this might sound difficult to understand and to interpret but I want you to listen to me" I say. she nods, concern falls onto her face as I take a deep breath. "I don't think you should go on the date with Adym" she stares blankly before saying  "wait, you too?". "hey hey before you get worked up, I think you could go but please keep your guard up, I don't want you to end up like the other girl who 'dated' him." "did nick make you tell me this?" she asked with a hint of anger in her tone. I nodded and said "I'm not stopping you from going on the date I believe you can handle yourself because you're old enough, I just want you to be safe"

"why is nick like this, I don't understand. every time I have a boyfriend he fills my mind with all sorts of things then I end up breaking up with them." "just once I want to make judgments for myself" I rub her arm and she looks at me with a questionable look. "what happened to the girl who used to live here?" she demanded. my eyes widened and I hesitated. "Leah, what happened to the girl?" I let out a heavy breath be for blurting out "Adym got her pregnant". 

Lessia-

"Adym got her pregnant" these words stabbed me in the heart like a bunch of tiny knives  . I sat back on the bed shocked. "I'll leave you alone to ponder on this. if you still wanna go I help you" Leah rubbed my arm before leaving. I just couldn't wrap my head around this situation. Adym, a father? my phone chimed and I picked it up too look at it. 

(Me-underlined Adym- bold)

hey cutie, ill be there in an hour so get ready. I cant wait to see your beautiful face again!
ok but we  need to talk
sure anything for you baby😘
                                             Read 5:30 pm

I let out a sharp breath and ran my fingers through my hair. I got in the shower and contemplated the situation.  "you know you shouldn't judge him by a measly mistake" I told myself. I sighed and got out of the shower. I dried off and curled my hair. I put on some make up and walked to my room. I put on a flowy white shirt with some black leggings and white vans to top it off I put on some hoops and a white flower chaplet. I heard a honk and grabbed my purse and keys and stuffed my phone and money in my purse. "hey Leah, he's here" I said with an unreadable emotion in my voice. she nods and walks me out. I grabbed my cardigan and locked the door behind me. 

I turned around to walk to the car. I saw a overly ecstatic Adym. He had a bouquet of roses and lilies in his hand. I gave a fake smile and he gave me the flowers. "they're nice flowers" I said. "I remember you telling me you like roses and calla lilies" he said smiling. he came in for a kiss but I pushed him away. "what's going on?" he asked.  "why were you in Beverly hills today?" I questioned. "to see family" he replied quickly. I looked into the street before I exclaimed "Adym, when were you going to tell me you had a son?" His facial reaction dropped to 'oh fuck'. "Lessia, let me explain"  he grabbed my hands and I flinched them away. "I- I don't know how to feel right now" "I cant believe you have a son, were you planning to tell me?" "yes I was, when the right time came up" "when was the right time Adym?" I shouted

"Look, the reason I didn't tell you is because, I was scared you would be freaked out and never talk to me again" My face softened and he started to tear up. "hey, if you told me earlier it wouldn't have made a difference. I would still like you I just want you to trust me." I said wiping away his tears. I kissed his cheek and he smiled." So back to that date I promised you.

Ok idk what's going on with my wattpad but I had to republish this chapter :/

The House Next Door ~Adym Yorba COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara