1.2

I come up for air and I meet Adym face to face. "You thought you could pull a fast one on me huh?" He says while snaking his arm around my waist. " I don't know what your talking about" I smirked and I stared in his eyes. I move my hand down his bare body till I reached his manhood. He looked at me with shock and I bite my lip. I moved my hand slowly and he looked down before catching my gaze.

"Girl you know how to please me don't you?" he groaned as I moved my hand faster. Well as fast as I could since we were in water :/. He throws his head back while I continued. " you don't know how long I wanted to do this" I mumble in his ear. "Your voice is so sexy when it's filled with lust baby girl" he said while kissing me. He grabbed my breast and played with them. I let out a soft giggle and he laughed. "Baby girl your giggles turn me on." He said kissing my neck leaving hickeys. 

"Mhm Adym right there" I moaned while wrapping my legs around his waist. He smiled on my neck and looked at me. "Your so cute princess" he mumbles in a sexy tone.
I claw at his back as he moved his free hand to my area.

"Oh Jesus Adym" I moaned. He stuck his fingers in me. I quietly screamed and he chuckled. "Oh baby girl your so tight" he groaned. My walls slowly let his fingers slide out. "Oh daddy just stick it in" i mumble.

"Anything for my princess" he said. He grabbed his length and teased my folds with it. "Aw daddy don't tease" I giggle. He smirks and gently slips his tip in.
"Holy shit" I said throwing my head back. "That was only the tip baby girl" he whispered in my ear.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the intense pleasure his tip was giving me. He slides an inch more in and I screamed a little louder.
"Fuck daddy your so big" I say. My hips rock forward causing little waves through out the pool.

He smirks as I hold onto him tightly. "Ooh" I moaned as he slowly slides in and out. "Oh yes princess take daddy's cock" he groans as he slides more of his length in me. At this point, the pool looks like a ocean with all the waves we made.Water splashed outside of the pool. Water constantly splashing me in the face. It really felt like an ocean.

"Oh good god I'm about to cum" I said. "Hold it for me baby" he groaned as he was climaxing. His breath hitches and his thrusts became sloppier. "I'm about to-"

"Your about to what Adym?" Adym and I look up and we saw my brother hovering above us. "Holy shit" I mutter. "Yeah Holy shit is right" he said with anger in his voice. I bit my lip and tried to cover my bare body in the pool.

"Uh heyyy nickkkk" I stutter. "Don't hey nick me lessia what the fuck do you think you're doing?" "Uh, my man?" His face tensed up at my smart ass comment and we got out of the pool.

He started to say something but I cut him off as I wrapped myself in a towel.
"Before I hear any of your bullshit on how Adym's just gonna get me pregnant and leave my life, I have something to say."
"Adym is the only guy who knew how to please me."
"I didn't even tell him I like having dinner on a fucking boat. And guess what? he took me on a dinner cruise"
"He has been nothing but sweet to me since we met I don't see why you can't be happy for me and be glad I didn't have another Austin on my hands" "so if you can't see your little sister happy then I don't wanna even see your face ever again Nick" I grabbed my clothes and pushed Nick away.

"Look lessia" "no I don't wanna hear it!" I spat. Aydm took my hand and we walked back to my House.
I grabbed the keys to the back Door and unlocked it. "Leah I'm home and I don't feel like being bothered right now" I said while popping my head into her room. "Alright, There's some food in the kitchen if you want any" she said. I smiled and I shut the door.

I dragged Adym back to my room and into the bathroom. We dropped our towels and sat in the bathtub. I grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his chest. After dead silence he finally spoke up. "Did you mean all that stuff you said back there?" I look up and meet his brown eyes. I sit up, with his arm still around me. "Baby of course I meant it." "What about your brother saying that I was only going to get you pregnant" I sighed and just stared.

"Nick has been over protective of me since the day my ex boyfriend hit me with his car." "Austin has force me to do many things and he almost got me pregnant" "so don't take anything he says to heart baby I love you and that's all that matters" I said kissing his cheek.

Adym-

She said don't take anything to heart but I can't sit here and let Nick fill her mind of negative things about me. I cant afford to loose the one I want to be with. And I sure won't let her brother be the cause of it.

Go follow me and my best friends fan page @fineapple_riccoo on ig 😜