1.8

"What do you mean I won't like it? I asked.

"Just follow my lead OK?" I nodded and the first thing I had to do is call him back.

"Austin I give up let Adym go." I hear a chuckle and he told me to go to the park where me and Adym first met.

"Nick, its time to go" I said slipping on my converse. I sigh and walk out the door while my heart pounds. Its 8 o'clock and I'm walking to a park with poor lighting. What the fuck am I doing?

I rub my belly and the stress is hurting my baby.

"God Jesus" I mutter as soon as I get to the park. I'm alone in the middle of the night with only a whistle and the ability to scream bloody murder. I sigh and stand in the middle of the poorly lit basketball court.

The memory of adym and his friends playing flood my mind. The way he approached me on the swings. His smile. The way his hair felt between my fingers. His arms holding me when I had a bad dream. His appreciation for me. The way he treated me like a queen. Ugh. I just want him back.

All this turning and watching my surroundings was making me dizzy. I felt so uncomfortable with nick hiding in the bushes and not by my side. The unsettling silence between the police, nick, and I made me even more nervous.

"So, I see you decided to show up" a voice said behind me. I jumped and turned around quickly, almost giving myself whiplash. I take a deep breath and I look around, but I see Austin empty handed

Fuck! how could I've been so stupid?

"What do you want? To hurt a pregnant woman?" I spat.

He chuckled and I crossed my arms. "Where's Adym?" I snapped. Austin glared at me and pointed to the top of the tree.

"OH MY GOD ADYM!" I screamed. He was tied to a tree branch and his mouth was duck taped.

I started to run to him but Austin caught me and I struggled in his arms. "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLE!" I grabbed my whistle and blew into it as hard as I could. Nick ran and tackled and knocked down Austin. I ran to Adym after he was untied and down from the tree.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad your OK!" I said. I held him tight and he kissed the top of my head. "I'm alright baby" he whispered. Tears started pouring down my face and I turned to see Austin getting hauled away into a police car. He smirked at me and I buried my face into Adym's shoulder.

After a minute, adym examined me and smiled at the baby bump I had. He knelt down and kissed my stomach. "Hi baby, daddy is here now" he said while rubbing my tummy. A big goofy smile crept on my face and he looked up at me.

"Ew you look goofy" he said. I laughed and socked him in the arm. He smiled and held my arms.

"I wanted you to know I didn't run a way from you" "I haven't been the one texting you, Austin has. I was gone because he kidnapped me but I do have a surprise for you tomorrow" he said. I smiled and I grabbed his arms and took him back to my home and ran upstairs.

"Too bad we can't take a nice hot bath yet." Adym chuckled. I smiled and snuggled into the covers and he followed me. His arms found their way around me and I was blessed to hold him again. "You don't understand how much I missed holding you" I mumbled while he rubbed my belly. I ended up falling asleep in his arms and I heard him chuckle.

"This is all I ever wanted"