0.9

I rushed up to my room after she left and I called leah. "hello?" she answered. "Leah I need to talk to you" "ok I'm listening" I took a deep breath and started telling leah the story. "i cant allow Alessia to be around him. I'm not going to be an uncle at 23. I've witnessed him bringing in more girls than I can count. And all of them were hurt after he led them on. Especially the one he got pregnant two years ago. Shit, I remember the whole story like it happened yesterday."  "what happened two years ago?" she asked. 

It started like every other story. Adym, Sawyer, and I were at a party. The song Foreign by trey songs and Justin Bieber came on and Sawyer and I were in the kitchen drinking. At this point I was drunk, but not the normal drunk, I was paranoid drunk. I looked in the crowd of dancing teenagers getting freaky and shit. While I scanned the area, Adym's face became clearer in my sight. I saw this girl grinding all over him, I'm guessing she was a fan, but they got carried away and he grabbed her ass and kissed down her neck. she swayed her hips back and forth while he was touching all over her. Soon enough she pulled him into the back room. I then rushed over and yanked his hand back and said we had to leave. He nodded but she followed us to the car. she got in with us and once I saw her face clearly , I realized she was the girl who live next door. I almost panicked then sawyer pulled into the driveway . Me being drunk I was surprised to even put two and two together. Adym and Monica left the car before sawyer and I could. Through out the night , all I heard was bed squeaks and moans. I constantly covered my ears with my pillows because my room is right next to Adym's.  The next morning  when they finally stopped, I woke up to screaming. I rushed outta bed and bursted in Adym's room with a baseball bat thinking some one else was in the house. A minute later Sawyer ran into his room with a knife. we both let our guard down when we saw monica crying and holding something in her hand. we looked around and Adym was no where to be found. she held up to us a pregnancy test. and it was positive.

"holy shit" was all she could say. "you see why I don't want her around Adym" "I wont ever be able to explain to my parents I let my 18 year old sister get pregnant by my 21 year old roommate" I said. "baby, I need your help" "please talk Alessia out of going on the date with Adym" "Nick, I love you but I can't get in the middle of this, Alessia is old enough to decide if she wants to go out with him, there's nothing I could do" I sighed into the phone and she spoke up again. "Tell her about how you feel, maybe she'll keep that into consideration" "I tried, but she wouldn't listen to me, I just cant see her get hurt. Alessia means the world to me, she's my little sister for shits sake I cant run around here thinking about how I could have avoided her getting pregnant." she sighs once more and says "i'll see what I can do, but I cant make any promises" a smile forms on my face. "I knew I could count on you, I love you Leah" "yeah yeah I love you too nick" she said before hanging up. 

Leah-

I sighed and I walked to Alessia's room. "hey lessia can I talk to you?" she nods and sits up. she pats the bed next to her and I sat down. this might be the hardest thing i've ever done.