0.6

Adym

I opened my window so I could get fresh air. I look over and the neighbors window was open and I just ignored it. I sat on my bed editing the video I just made. "Hey bro you ok?" Sawyer asked coming into my room. I nodded and he left. After an hour of editing I took a break and looked out the window. Ten minutes later I caught myself looking into the neighbors room. "OK THANKS FOR NOTHING LEAH!" I heard. Then I saw someone run into the room... naked?
My eyes widen as the face became clearer in my sight. It was Alessia. Man she's got a nice body. I just couldn't look away. But she turned around and I looked at my camera again. In the corner of my eye I saw her rushing to close the window. "Damnit" I mumbled. I wonder if she saw me? I shrugged and continued my editing.

Alessia

I rush and close the window once I realized it was open. Shit I hope no one saw me! I took a small glance out the window and saw a boy on his camera. I shrugged it off and got dressed. I threw on a baby blue halter crop top and some ripped black jeans. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and instead of wearing makeup I moisturized my face. I woke up Leah and she threw a pillow at me."fuck offff" she whined and I drag her out of her bed. She fell on the floor and stayed there looking at me. "You bitch" she growled while flipping over on the floor to fall asleep again.

"Jesus Christ Leah GET UPPPPP" I whined. She eventually got up and went to go get ready. "You should be excited because we're going to see your boyfriend Leah" she cut her eyes at
Me and continued to get ready. She wore the same thing as me but in different colors.

"I want to murder you for calling Nick my boyfriend" she muttered while walking to the kitchen. "Why you still like him so" "shut up lessia" she muttered. I giggled and walked to the porch. "HURRY UP MAN!" I yell at Leah. "DoNt RuSh mE!" She yelled back. I roll my eyes and plop down on the front porch.

"K I'm ready:)" she said "finalfuckingly" I said under my breath. "I heard that" she turns to look at me. I giggled And we walked next door.

Oddly enough I never knew who lived with my brother.

Sorry for not updating for a while I got writers block on this story after this chapter deleted☹️. I'll update this story before Thursday I promise♥️♥️

✌🏻Leah