1.6

"Lessia, what the fuck?!" A familiar voice shouts at me. I glared in his direction and spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" I spat. "In case you hadn't noticed, my girlfriend lives here"

"Ugh I'm sick of your attitude! Get out." "No I'm not getting out lessia! And are you fucking kidding me?"

"What now, do you wanna lecture me on how 'I told you he wasn't gonna be there for you once he gets what he wants' " I mocked.

"No! I can't believe your pregnant! I fucking told you he's going to leave you didn't I?"

"Fuck you" I mumbled. "What did you just say?"

"I SAID FUCK YOU NICK! I'M SO SICK OF YOU RIGHT NOW! You were supposed to be my older brother and encourage me to date and have fun!"

" BY HAVING FUN I DIDN'T MEAN GET PREGNANT!" he screamed back.

"Besides I'm not the one who got his girlfriend pregnant." He cockily replied.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure of that."
I smirked.

He gave me a questionable look and Leah comes waddling down the stairs.

"Looks like you fucked up buddy" I mocked. His eyes are widened and he stands their shell shocked. "When did this happen?" He asked Leah.

"A couple months after lessia got pregnant" she mumbled not taking her eyes off the kitchen tile. Nick stands there and I see a smile form on his lips.

"Oh sure, when it comes to you, you act like this but when its me I get yelled at. You know what, you sound exactly like dad. He always congratulated you on things and all I get is "stop copying your brother" or "couldn't you have been more original?" "Have you ever stopped to think that?" "Have you ever stopped in your tracks and say ' maybe I should tell dad to loosen up on her' of course you didn't YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE SO DAMN SELFISH. I TRIED MY BEST TO IMPRESS MOM AND DAD. IT WAS REAL EASY TO IMPRESS MOM BUT NO YOU WERE ALWAYS THE GOLDEN CHILD YOU YOU YOU NOT ALESSIA YOU! DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL? HUH? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HEAR YOUR OWN FATHER WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN. YOU NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO SIT IN YOUR ROOM AND CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP OR TRY AND KILL YOUR SELF YOU NEVER EVEN CHECKED ON ME BECAUSE YOU...ARE...S.E.L.F.I.S.H" "you don't know because you got all the love and attention from the man that mattered the most to me." "The only man I needed to love me. The only man I cared about. I used to look up to you. But now that I got older I realized what I did was enough. I stopped looking up to you. Now I look at you with shame and pity."

"Get out of my house" I said calmly. "No lessia, we need to talk thi-"

"I said GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed. Leah looked at me with shock and nick looked at me with an unreadable emotion. Its already bad enough my boyfriend left me to god knows where. I don't need my brother breathing down my neck.

I storm off to my room and I get a call from a unknown number.

(Me- bold)

"Hello?" I snapped
"Hey baby" the voice snickered
"Who the fuck is this?"
"Its your boyfriend silly!"
"You don't sound like my boyfriend" I spat
"Its me, Austin"
"And I have a deal to make with you"