0.3

Song for chapter: no heart by 21 savage

We finished unpacking around lunch time. "Dude, I'm hungry" I said while on my phone admiring Adym on Instagram. Leah looked from her phone and said "same dude"
"Siri, what's the closest restaurant" I said into my phone.
"Wanna go to bill's burgers?" I asked her. She hesitated for a
Moment and said yeah. I grabbed the keys and my purse and hopped into my car and drove down the street.

Young savage why you trappin so hard?
Why these niggas cappin so hard?
Why you got a 12 car garage?
The song blast as I sped down the highway to get to the restaurant.
"Dude slow down damn" Leah yelled. I smirked and stepped on the gas a bit. "ALESSIA MARIE RAMIREZ SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" She screamed I laughed and slowed down. I turned into the parking lot of the restaurant and we went in.
"Welcome to Bills burgers how many?"The waiter asked "table for 2 please" I said kindly. The nice lady waiter smiled and showed us our table.
I looked around and someone looked very familiar. "Yo that looks like Sawyer" I said to Leah. "Who's that?" She asked. I blushed before I muttered "it's Adym's brother" she rolled her eyes and laughed. While I was looking deep into my menu, the waiter came up to us.
I took a sip of water and they said "hello ladies I'm Sawyer and I'll be your waiter for tonight"  I choked on my water. "Ma'am are you alright?" He asked setting his pad and pen down. "I'm fine" I coughed out. He rubbed my back and I stopped choking. "I'm sorry" I said while Leah was having a laughing fit. I stepped on her foot under the table and she stopped. "Wait a minute,you look very familiar" he said while I looked at the menu again. "I do?" I said puzzled. "Yeah, wait aren't you Alessia?" My eyes widened and I nodded. "Oh your the girl my brother has been secretly obsessing about". He said. "now I understand why he's lowkey Obsessing about you, your beautiful" he said and I blushed. He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. " what can I get for you tonight ladies?" "Can I have the chicken Caesar salad?" I asked "I'll have the grilled chicken Parmesan salad" Leah said. "Coming right up" he said.
" don't say a word Leah just hush" I said. She laughed and showed me her phone. She recorded the whole conversation on Snapchat.
"I hate you so much" I said shoving her phone back to her. A little while later Sawyer came back with our food. We thanked him and ate our dinner.
"Thank god we decided to eat out tonight" Leah said. I laughed and Sawyer came back with the bill. I grabbed for the bill and a note fell out.

Text him some time
(323)-459-2778 ~ Sawyer 🖤