1.7

"what do you mean you have a deal for me? what the fuck?"

I hear a faint chuckle in the phone and I rush to Leah's room.

"If you don't turn yourself over in three days, then your precious baby daddy will get what he deserves." The line went silent. I started panicking.

This has to be some fucked up joke is adym in trouble? Is this some sort of dream? What the fuck?

It was decided, I had to tell nick.

I marched down stairs and out on the street toward his house.

I started pounding on the door and sawyer answered. "Move this is important" I snapped. "NICK!" I screamed. He rushed downstairs and had a smirk on his face.

I was already pressed so I slapped the shit out of him. "IM NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD TOO DEAL WITH YOU!"

"Listen, Austin has Adym and Austin said the only way he will release him is if I turn myself over to him." I sighed. His eyes widened and he started pasting back and forth.

"What the fuck do we do then?" He asked running his Hands through his hair. I rubbed my tummy and I felt the baby kick.

"I have to turn myself over." I sighed "Alessia are you fucking crazy!?" "Its the only thing I can do! I don't want Adym to die!"

"And I don't want my baby sister to be with that fucker who put you in a coma for almost a month!"

"What else do you suggest huh? If I call the police, Austin will kill him. He may have pissed me off a few time but that's my baby. That's the father of my child." "And I'm NOT going to let Austin take him away from me"

"Well, I have a plan" nick said. "But your not gonna like it."

I was contemplating posting this chapter for a few days bc I thought it was stupid to add a kidnapping but here it is I guess ('・-・')