0.8

I really felt like Nick's drink fell to the floor in slow motion. I look up and betrayal drapes his face. "Hey what's going on.....oh shit" she said. She gets off of me and plays with her ripped jeans. Nick stands there speachless and lessia sits there not making eye contact with anyone.

Lessia-

I was clawing at Adym's back when he hit my sweet spot. I moaned with extreme pleasure and I felt the smile creep on my neck. I was so deep in the feeling of his lips, I didn't realize the door opened. Not even a minute later his soft lips retreated from my neck and I looked at him. "Hey what's going on.....oh shit" I mumbled.

I quickly got off of Adym and started messing with the holes in my jeans. "What in the hell?" I heard Nick say just above a whisper. I bit my lip and looked up at Adym before I slowly looked at Nick. Without a word being said to me I was dragged upstairs and into Nick's room.

"Why alessia? Why where you letting him suck your fucking neck off huh?" I looked down and said "that's none of your business why do you care anyway?" "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY FUCKING LITTLE SISTER WHAT DO YOU THINK MOM AND DAD WOULD DO IF THEY WALKED IN HERE AND SAW THAT HUH?"

"First, don't you fucking yell at me nick I am 10 inches away from you, second I'm old enough to make my own damn descisions so if I wanna fuck your roommate I'm going to fuck your roommate. Plain and simple"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked out. "Fine, I'm not allowing you to see him anymore he's to old for you" I turned around really quickly and I gave him a face the "jigger tf" face. "I'm 18 years old not 11 not 12 not 13 not 14, 18 I'm fucking legal. I can date him if I wanted because I'm not a minor, I could fuck him if I wanted BECAUSE IM NOT A MINOR, I could marry his ass BECAUSE IM NOT A MINOR. And if you wanna play that game then you can't see leah because, she's too young for you." I turned on my heels out of his room and rushed down the stairs.

"Hey what's going on?" Adym asked. "My brother is being an ass because he doesn't want me seeing you." His facial expression dropped drastically and I pulled him closer to me. "Don't worry about it, I'll still see you" "he can't tell me what to do anymore I'm not 12" he looks in my eyes and smiles.

"Before I say anything else, I just wanna make this official" he said

Nick-

After she stormed out of the room, I followed behind her and hid behind the wall covering the staircase. "What's going on" I heard. " My brother is being an ass because he doesn't want me seeing you." She said. She pulled him into a hug and he stood there staring in her eyes like a lost puppy. "Before I say anything else, I wanna make this official, alessia will you do me the honor of going out on a date with me?" She giggled at the cheesy remark and said yes.

He holds her and rubs her back. I've never felt so betrayed in my life. I don't want her near him. For all know he'll get her pregnant like he did the other girl who used to live in her house.