0.4

Song of chapter: party by Chris brown

Once we finished lunch I got in the car and screamed my head off. "OMG OMG OMGMEKEKELEKR" "I GOT HIS NUMBER AHHHHHH!" I screamed. Leah laughed and we drove home.
"Should I text him or should I wait" I asked frantically. "Text him" Leah said with joy.

(Me -bold. Him- italic)

Hey is this Sawyer?

No this is his brother adym

I screamed and jumped around "ITS HIM ITS HIM LEAH ITS HIM" I wailed.

Wait adym Yorba as in ricco? Oh lord.

Yes that's me babygirl!

How did you know I was a girl 😏

Ive been waiting for your text Alessia🤤 we should meet up and have some fun soon if you know what I mean 😏

Omg 🤤 yes please

"Um Alessia ... Alessia, your drooling over your salad"

Wait what does she mean salad I already ate?

I looked down and I realized we're still at the restaurant and our server wasn't Sawyer it was a different guy.
I sighed and I picked at my salad. "You ok lessia?" Leah asked "let me guess, another day dream about him?" I nodded and sighed
"So close" I muttered. It was around 2:00 when we finished lunch so we decided to go to the mall.
"Wanna go to VS?" Leah asked I nodded and we headed into Pink. We got some clothes and headed into the nail salon. We had a fun day and decided to chill at the park. "Such a nice neighborhood I'm glad we chosen to live over here" I said. Leah nodded and we saw a couple of guys play basketball. I smiled and thought of my brother. Geez he was so annoying but I love him.
"MOVE SAWYER!" I heard. Me and Leah looked at each other and I said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She nodded and our faces where in shock. "Pinch me, I think it's another daydream" I told Leah. She pinched me and I screamed. Everyone turned their heads and I blushed. "I hate you so much" I mumbled while punching her arm. She laughed and we talked some more until someone came up to us.
"Holy fuck" I mumbled