Chapter 10

Stiles decided to spend the day with Hayley taking care of her so Klaus went to the bar to talk to Camille.

As he entered the bar Camille looks at him in surprise.

"Hello, Camille." He greets her with his hands hanging behind his back.

"How is it that when you come up to me now and no one else is around I suddenly remember that you just told me you're a vampire, my cousin is supernatural, and you are controlling me, and then you leave and I go back to thinking you're just another guy Stiles is interested in?" She asked completely confused with everything that is happening.

"It is called compulsion, love. What did you mean another guy Stiles is interested in?" Klaus asked skeptically about the answer.

"You are asking as if you are the first guy Stiles has ever been with. Stiles is a bartender which means he meets new people and some of those people take interest in him. He doesn't always say yes but he does go on dates with most of them." Camille explained with a smirk and Klaus growled a little.

"Don't change the subject. What is happening? Is it hypnosis, are my neurons being shut down somehow?" She asked still confused and frustrated.

"You're always the curious scholar. I see that it runs in the family." Klaus said remember when Stiles first figured out right away about his lie on Elijah.

"Well, I am the one who doesn't get in harm's way because of it," Camille said with a roll of her eyes.

"Let's talk about Marcel. You said that you have a little information for me." He said as he took a seat at one of the booths.

She sat down and started telling Klaus about Marcel.

"He's bringing someone to the music festival tonight, a girl he's mentoring. Apparently, she's going through a hard time, rebelling against authority, anger issues, that sort of thing. I guess with my psych degree he figured I could set her straight, but I said no."

"I am going to go ahead and insist you change your answer to yes." He said sternly and he realizes that there is a great chance Stiles will give him a mouth full when he gets back.

"You're gonna force me to do this, aren't you? Why even bother with politeness? I also thought Stiles didn't like it when you compel me?" Camille asked agitated.

"Because I like Stiles and you are a lot like him which makes me like you too. I like how both of your minds work. As long as you don't get hurt he won't do anything against me or leave my side. Under different circumstances, I'd like to think you and I might be friends. However, I don't have the luxury of passing up tonight's opportunity. You see, in addition to being Marcel's rather potent secret weapon, this girl Davina is holding my brother captive. In other words, the girl needs your help. Call Marcel, tell him you will be happy to oblige." Klaus compels Camille at the end of his explanation.

------------------------------------

Back at the Plantation Stiles, Rebekah, Agnes, and Hayley were in the living room.

"I told you, Agnes, I feel great," Hayley said reading her book.

"You are overdue for a check-up."Agnes tried to reason with her. Stiles was sitting on the couch across the room next to Rebekah just checking through his social media.