Chapter 30

For those of you who wanted Peter, you'll enjoy this one. Episode 13 is not an episode to directly put Stiles in so I needed to create a semi-Au chapter in order to transition into the next episode. And we all know what happens in episode 14. I'll try my best to write Peter's character.

Also, shout out to those who watch the Turkish show Immortals on Netflix. I make a name drop to a certain someone. You'll know when you see the name. Don't worry, if you haven't seen the show there isn't any vital information you need to know about the show to understand this chapter.

When you see (*) it'll let you know when the languages switch from English to Turkish.

Stiles wakes up to the ring of his phone, signaling someone was trying to get a hold of him. He snaps his head up in shock before he grabs his phone and groggily answers, "Hello?"

"Sounds like someone just woke up," Peter says through the other end of the phone in amusement.

"Creepy statement in a creepier voice, yes this is Peter. Peter, how did you get my number?" Stiles asked in annoyance as he sits up straight against his bedpost.

"Ouch, don't get mad at me just because you slept on the wrong side of the bed," Peter says in a fake offense.

"If you don't tell me why you've ungraced me with your presence I am going to hang up in the next five seconds," Stiles threatens in irritation as he rubs his eyes and runs his hand through his hair.

"My nephew isn't answering my calls and I know he's with you. I'm in quite the predicament and I am in dire need of assistance. If you could so kindly get him to answer the phone it would be very much appreciated," Peter states, and Stiles rolls his eyes.

"Hold on a minute," Stiles said before he puts his phone to his chest and screams out, "Derek!"

He hears footsteps and sees Derek enter with a worried expression. "What's wrong?"

"Peter wants to talk to you and hurry up so he could leave me alone," Stiles said in annoyance as he shoved his phone to Derek.

Derek growls before he takes the phone and puts it on the speaker. "Now you're calling Stiles," Derek says in aggravation.

"Well nephew, if you only answered your phone I wouldn't have to contact your little pet. Now if you headed on the other side of the Mississippi with Stilinski and help me with my problem then you won't hear from me until the next endeavor," Peter states in finality. Derek looks over to Stiles to see his thoughts and Stiles just gives him a hesitant nod.

Derek defeatedly sighs before asking, "What's the problem?"

Peter chuckles in delight before saying, "Now that's the spirit. I might have pissed off an older vampire and I'm in need of backup."

"You need our help to defeat one vampire?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Oh don't sound so shocked. If it was in their earlier years I could take them down without a second thought. This one has been around for a while. It'll take only a few hours. You'll be back in your beds in no time."

"Fine, we'll be there in a few hours," Derek mutters in a sigh.

"I owe you one," Peter states and Stiles utters, "You better," to himself.

Derek ends the call and hands the phone back to Stiles. He notices he has a message. It's a text from his uncle stating that he needs to meet him at Cami's work and it's urgent.

"I need to meet my uncle before we go see yours. Do you mind packing my bag and telling Hayley?" Stiles asked pleadingly and Derek nods his head in agreement.