Chapter 11

"So let me get this straight. You made out with Klaus?" Hayley asked in shock.

"Yes, like I have said the other 15 times," Stiles replied while rolling his eyes.

"I am sorry but it is still hard to process it. When I told you to loosen up and have a one-night stand I didn't mean Klaus!" She said exasperated.

"Technically, we didn't have sex," Stiles said like the smart-ass he was.

"But you will and I am just trying to look out for you. Please, be careful when you are around him. He is not someone you should mess with and I am an example of that," She said as she motioned to her stomach.

"In his defense, he didn't think he could have babies," Stiles argued sheepishly and she gave him a glare.

"I am serious Stiles. This is Klaus we are talking about and he is very dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt," She snapped at him worriedly.

"I get where you are coming from but I think you forgot that I am dangerous too. It will take a lot more than Klaus Mikaelson to drag me down," Stiles defended himself and she rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to tell me about your past?" She asked a little annoyed.

"When the right time comes," Stiles said bluntly.

"When will the right time be?" She kept pestering.

"Soon," Stiles answered vaguely.

"Whatever, fine. You need to get ready for the little mini-concert at the bar and I need to get ready for a doctor's appointment I don't even want to go to," She said in annoyance.

"Even if you don't want to go, the baby's health is just as important as yours. We need to make sure that everything is alright with the both of you," Stiles explains to her the importance of the visit.

"Call it mother's intuition or whatever the crap you want but I know that the baby and I are healthy. Nothing feels wrong or out of the little ordinary I have in life," She argued in exasperation with hints of sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Hey, I am supposed to be the sarcastic one," Stiles complains as he mocked his hurt feelings.

"We all are sarcastic and sassy. I guess you have to share the spotlight now," She says and Stiles laughs a little bit.

"Whatever. I have to go find something decent to wear." Stiles said with a smile as he headed out the door.

"You better not smell like sex when you get back mister," She said jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, mom," Stiles jokes back and he could faintly hear her chuckle as he walks away from her room.

He goes into his room and he realizes that he never brought clothes to wear. They are all at the apartment Cami and he shared.

Stiles heads downstairs and he starts walking towards the front door, ready to leave when Klaus suddenly appears right in front of him.

"Luv, where do you think you are going?" He asked and Stiles just smirked.

"Why would that bother you, worried I have another guy waiting for me or something?"  Stiles teases and he saw Klaus' hands clench a little.

"Not worried at all," Klaus replied and postured himself straighter.

"I would say, you are a little jealous and paranoid," Stiles assumes as he gets closer to Klaus.

"Why would I be?" Klaus asked as if he stumped Stiles.

"I don't know, you tell me," Stiles smirks while looking at his lips. It was interesting seeing the great Klaus Mikaelson getting flustered by a 24-year-old.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked and Stiles could practically feel Klaus' breath because of how close they were.

"I need clothes to were for the mini-concert and all my clothes are at my apartment," Stiles explains as he was still looking at Klaus' lips.

"You could just borrow some of mine," Klaus offered roughly.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Stiles asked breathlessly but still managed to have a small smirk plastered on his face.

"Yes, indeed," He said before lightly kissing Stiles' lips. Stiles obviously kiss back but before anything can get too heated he pulled away.

"Would you please direct me to your closet Mr.Mikaelson?" Stiles asked. Klaus doesn't say anything but growl and he walked passed him so Stiles followed him. Stiles knew Klaus growled because he didn't like it when Stiles teased him.

Stiles walked into Klaus' room and he walks into Klaus' walk-in closet. Klaus had a good sense in fashion as Stiles looked through his clothes.

"Choose whatever you desire," Klaus offers before walking out of the closet and closing the doors.

Stiles changed into one of his blue long sleeve shirts, grey pants, and decided to choose grey shoes to match the pants

Stiles changed into one of his blue long sleeve shirts, grey pants, and decided to choose grey shoes to match the pants. He really didn't care about his hair. Stiles rolled the shirt sleeves to his elbows and only button three of the buttons on the shirt.

Stiles walked out of the closet to see Klaus sitting on his leather love seat reading his book.

"I didn't expect you to wait for me," Stiles said as he crossed his arms to make his presence noticed.

"Well, I wanted to be the first person to see you look great in my clothes," Klaus said as he walked towards Stiles.

"Also, to let supernatural people know what's mine," He said as he puts his hands on Stiles' hips and Stiles lazily rested his arms on Klaus' shoulders.

"What makes you think I am yours," Stiles challenges as he looked straight into Klaus' eyes and that makes Klaus' grip tighten.

"Because I can do this and you won't stop me," He said before he starts kissing Stiles but then he starts being a little shit and kisses along Stiles' throat. Stiles moaned a little before Stiles grabs Klaus' chin and make him look straight at him.

"If you want me and to go farther than making out then you got to take me out on a date first. Otherwise, this is how far you are going to get to have me," Stiles said before lightly kissing him and Klaus tried to deepen it, but Stiles instantly pulled away.

"Nope. Date first."

"What makes you think I can't seduce you otherwise," Klaus challenges.

"I am a stubborn little shit. I won't be played as someone's boy toy. Are my terms clear?" Stiles asked and he smirks.

"Very clear," Klaus says.

"Well, let's get going. I have a song to sing and you have a witch to manipulate," Stiles said as he gets out of Klaus' grip and starts walking away. Klaus catches up and they drive off to Rousseaus's Bar.

--------------

Author's Note:

I know it is a short chapter but I felt it was best to cut it off here. I don't know why but this chapter was pretty funny to write.

I know Klaus is pretty dominant so him submitting to Stiles was a change of character, but Stiles is very strong-willed and wouldn't be anyone's bitch unless granted. Also, the teasing was not something I planned but I hope I did well. Writing that was very new to me.